Graduation - FINALE + EXPLAINATION

Edit- there are apparently a lot of people who skipped over the fact that there was a sequel, so I'm putting this out.

THERE IS A PREQUEL TO LAST, AND IT'S CALLED REGRETS.

PLEASE GO READ IT BECAUSE IT'S APART OF THE SERIES, THIS ISN'T THE END.

Well it is but you know what I mean.

PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT.
-----

High School ended.

We dressed in oversized gowns and caps.

My mother came to watch.

She shed a tear.

Jimin was next.

And he got on one knee.

And he asked me to be his.

With a promise ring.

Everyone was shocked.

I was shocked.

And with a fat smile on my face,

I nodded and said 'yes'.
-----

Finished: July 11, 2017

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book, I enjoyed writing it for you!

I may or may not decide to come out with a forth book, a third book is currently being written in Jimin's P.O.V., and it will clear up a lot of questions that you guys may or may not have for me.

I'm not sure if I want to make a book on their 'married life' yet, but I'll probably think about it!

Now for the explaination.

For all of you guys who did not understand (and it's okay if you didn't) my writing can be hard to decipher sometimes) here are the reasons for why Second did what she did.

-She was emotionally and mentally damaged

When you are emotionally and mentally damaged, you start to get to a point where you either feel like you can't trust anyone or you begin to run to the people closest around you (BTS). In this case, she went to the people who morally supported her. She went to them thinking that she could trust them because they gave her a false sense of security, and that is why she was so easily swayed to fall into drugs and alcohol.

Also, when you are mentally damaged to such an extent, your thoughts begin turning and twisting to a point where you no longer have healthy thoughts and your mind can no longer distinguish what is good and what is bad for you. This caused her to become more vulnerable to BTS because of her toxic state.

-She fell into addiction

I felt that some of you guys were especially confused with this one. She had been doing so well on her own, why would she go back into drugs and alcohol?

The reason is quite simple, really. When you fall into drugs and alcohol for so long, you begin feeling like you can't live without it. It was also her coping method to deal with her struggles throughout the whole story, and it is hard to drift away once you've depended on it for so long.

I'd like this to stand out the most; addiction can take years to overcome. It doesn't simply stop because you want it to, a lot of people who fall into addiction may try and break it off, but will probably come back to it.

Even after leaving BTS, the drugs and alcohol had already grasped onto her life and controlled her subconsciously when she thought that everything was okay. I really wanted to emphasize this, especially because addiction is so hard to move out from. I tried to make it as realistic as possible, and have you guys see it from Second's perspective.

I think I covered everything, yes?

If you guys have any other questions, we could do a Q and A....?

I'll leave you guys to ask away.

So, questions for-

-Jimin

-BTS 

-Jin (Even though he wasn't featured in this book)

-Second

-First

-Jimin's Father

-Second's Mother

(Yes I call them 'First' and 'Second' okay? I don't know what their real names are don't judge me.)

-Me (The author)

-Other (Not mentioned)

I'll probably give you guys a few days to ask away at any questions that you have before I answer them in this book.

Until then, we're finished.

At least, for now ;)

Bye~

~Someone

P.S. please be sure to check out my Tag/Updates book, I'll be posting the release date of the third book there!