Leaving

"I don't love you anymore." The words shatter through my heart like a knife.

He doesn't love me. All my feelings, all my effort. Worthless. He's throwing me out like trash.

"I'm sorry." He muttered then ran off into the forest.

I started to run after him but I knew it was hopeless. He was faster then his entire coven and most other vampires in the world. After a while of running I stop and collapse on the floor wishing that this was all just a dream.

-10 hours later-

I woke up with a start in my bed. How did I get here? I started to climb off the bed when someone opened and closed the door. I looked up and saw my brothers and Annabeth. They all ran to me and pulled me into a massive group hug.

"Hey water girl. How you feeling?" Percy asked.

"Home sick. I don't think I can stay in Forks after this, I want to go home." I cried and buried my head into his shoulder.

"Don't cry." Tyson comforted and hugged me again making me smile at his kindness.

"Thanks Ty. Are mum and Paul here or are they still in New York?" I asked.

"They're down stairs talking to Charlie and don't worry, you're coming home with us. Your friends also dropped in but Charlie said to come back in half an hour. They'll probably be here in a couple minutes." Percy explained making me smile again.

"Home, camp, fighting." I sighed making us all laugh.

"Dad's also here, he said he needed to talk to you but that it can wait until you've settled down." Percy frowned.

"Can I go bathroom? I need to sort my hair and eyes out." I asked.

He nodded and asked Tyson to let go of me which he did. I smiled at him in which he returned.

"Right come on, let's go pack all your things, sat a goodbye to your friends and get out of this place." Percy said grabbing my hands and dragging me up.

I walked into the bathroom and took my hair out of that horrible wig and let my long black waves fall free. Next, I took out my irritating brown eye contacts to reveal my sea green ones. This is Bella Jackson.

I walked out of the bathroom after doing everything I needed and saw all of my things packed on my bed.

"We decided that we should help and ended up doing all of it." Annabeth told me.

"It's okay, thanks." I said and went to pick up a beg but Percy stopped me.

"Now now little sis, me and Tyson are voluntarily carting your bags for you." Percy told me.

"For the last time I'm older!" I shouted at him.

"Wow Bella, who's this?" Mike asked from the door.

I turned around and saw all of my friends standing there. Guess they only just came or I had completely missed them.

"This is my idiotic younger twin brother Percy, my younger brother Tyson and Best friend/soon-to-be sister in law." I told them and pointed to each one as I said them.

"Oh, I never knew you had siblings." Tyler commented.

"Yeah well, I guess you never asked." I responded.

"Isassabella makes her grand return!" Percy shouted before grabbing my Leo made monster proof phone and running down stairs.

I ran after him until we reached the living room and saw my mum, my dad, Paul and Charlie sat talking with my baby sister Alexis playing with my 1 year old brother Noah. Well, he was playing while she was his racing track. I know how she feels, Percy used to use me as a racing track, a target, a shield and much more.

"Bella!" Mom cried and rand to pull me into a hug while Paul tried to sort out his son and daughter.

"Hi mom." I sighed and breathed in the scent of the best food of all time.

"BLUE COOKIES!" I yelled and dived for the plate on the table.

I grabbed the entire plate and sat down on the floor eating them and swatting away Percy's hand when ever he tried to take one. He's lucky I don't break it.

"Come on Bella, let's go home." My mom told me and got up from the couch.

"Okay, thanks Charlie for letting me stay. I know the dangers." I thanked and hugged Charlie before pulling away and taking my sister from my stepdad.

"Hello beautiful girl, how are you?" I rhetorically asked her and poked her belly making her laugh her cute baby laugh.

"Bella, who are these people?" Angela asked.

"Well you know these three," I pointed to Percy, Tyson and Annabeth, "this is my mom," I pointed to my mom who just smiled at them, "this is my stepdad," I pointed to Paul just as he ran off to get Noah before he ran off, "this is my father," I pointed to my dad who gave a slight wave, "and these are my half siblings. Noah's just ran off and this is Alexis." I told them and lifted her slightly and saw Paul re-enter the room with Noah in his arms but you could tell he wasn't happy about it.

"Right lets go! My ADHDs acting up." Percy whined like a child.

"Fine Percy let's go. Have you got all Bella's stuff?" Mom asked.

"Yes it's all here." He said and lifted up the begs he set down.

"Are you sure?" She asked again raising her eyebrows at him.

"Yes now let's go." He whiled and pointed to the front door.

"Fine. Your uncle let us fly down her and back and we will miss our flight if we don't leave soon so let's go." Mom said and started to walk out of the house with the rest of us following close behind.

"Bye guys, thanks for everything!" I shouted to my friends as I got into the back back my moms seven seater.

I'm going home!