It's all going wrong

-Bella POV-

IM HOME! Good, it feels so good to be back in New York.

"Hey Bells, dad wants to talk to you." Percy told me as he set the last of my suitcases on the floor and turning to leave my room.

"Can you tell him to come here?" I requested just as he exited.

About a minute later I heard my door open then close again and someone sit on my bed.

"Bella, me and the other Gods of Olympus decided that you, the seven, Will Solace, Nico DiAngelo, Thalia Grace, Clarisse La Rue and Chris Rodriguez shall become Gods and Goddess." My father revealed making me jump out of bed in shock.

"What does saying no to immortality twice say about how I don't want to be immortal. The one guy who I actually loved just left me saying he didn't want me and that everything he said to me was a lie, why on earth would I want to be immortal with that on my shoulders?! What went through through all of your minds?!" I shouted.

"Bella, you are the one of the best fighters in 300 years, personal requests don't matter. We need to protect Olympus and all of us don't get along but you all do. That's what we need so you get no choice in the matter and that's final." He declared and walked towards the door but briefly stopped turning to face me, "Don't think about running away because we will find you. You have 6 weeks to everything you wanted to do as a human then you're a Goddess." He warned then walked out.

Great. The only person I've ever loved left me and now I have to be immortal with this constantly on my mind. Wonderful.

"Bella, we're going to camp and we thought you would want to come to see everyone again." Percy told me popping his head into my room.

"Yeah sure let me pack and get ready then we can leave." I said sighing and running my hand through my hair.

"Don't think about what will happen okay? And anyway, this just gives you eternity to get back at him." Percy joked making both of us chuckle.

"I guess you right. Now leave while I pack." I instructed pushing him out of my room while both of us still laughed.

-2 hours later-

Camp. My second home.

"Bella, how glad we are to have you back." Chiron greeted pulling my into a fatherly hug.

"How glad I am to be back Chiron." I sighed hugging him back.

"What brought you back? I thought you wanted an as normal life as possible?" He asked pulling away.

"Can I answer in private?" I requested whispering.

"Of course, follow me." He started walking towards the big house with me following closely behind smiling slightly at the people who smiled at me as we passed them.

Once we got inside the big house I saw Mr. D sat at a table playing pinochle with a scared Grover.

"Bella!" Grover yelled once he noticed me and squashed me with a bone crushing hug.

"Hey G-Man. How are you and Juniper?" I asked hugging him back.

"We're good. Getting married next month." Grover revealed bringing a massive smile to my face.

"Oh my gods that's great!" I exclaim and hug him.

"As much as I hate to break this up, Grover could you give us some privacy for a few minutes while we talk." Chiron requested.

"Okay, see you later Bella." Grover said before walking out.

I sat down on the couch and made myself comfy when someone else walked in. It was Natalie, a Hecate child.

"Chiron there are people at the border here to see you. They can't get in but they can see camp." She informed making Chiron sigh and walk outside so I decided to follow.

We walked up half-blood hill and up to Thalia's tree when I saw the people. The people that left me as good as dead. I felt tears start to form a as I leant against Thalia's tree for support.

"Ah Carlisle old friend, so nice to see you." Chiron greets letting the family into camp.

"Nice to see you too Chiron. So, what is it you needed to know?" Carlisle asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm here to discuss a growing issue concerning what we believe to be vampires." Chiron informed them making me gasp and my presence known to the family.

"Bella? What are you doing here?" Esme asked concerned.

"Hey Bells I wa-" Percy started running to me but stopped when he saw the family.

"What's going on? Why are they here?" Percy growled standing slightly in front of me.

"Percy calm yourself child. How do you know them?" Chiron asked.

"They broke Bella's heart. The one with the bronze hair left her in the woods after saying her didn't want, love or every care about her. That she was just something to keep his eternal life interesting." Percy growled as his eyes zeroed in on Edward.

"Percy! Bella!" Someone yells running up the hill. "Do you want a hand-to-hand combat fight? We're all going to be there like a tournament kind of thing. Are you in?" Annabeth asked and wrapped her arms around a very angry Percy who wraps his arms around her as well.

Oh how I wish that was me and Edward right now.

"Sure we'll do it, right little sis?" Percy asked teasingly making me growl.

"You have a five second head start then the games begin." I warned and before I could register he was off running.

"Bella, what are you doing here and who was that?" Esme asked again.

"I'm here because you and your family left me so I wanted to get away and come back to mine but I guess I made the wrong decision." I told them but before the could respond I was off running looking for Percy or someone to spar with.

Why me? Why now? Why them!?