Chapter 8: Germany's Reckoning

Ruby: That thing's amazing! Look at it!

Russel: I know right?

Yang: How in the hell did the Nazis build that thing so fast?

Russel: This is where things will get kind of personal for you guys... The tower itself is partially made of the remnants of Beacon Academy, I've seen it being built.

Blake: But why would they make it out of Beacon? It's all destroyed.

Russel: I don't know much but I know it's kind of like symbolism, Beacon Academy was a monument of peace, the
'Nutzees' come, bomb it into oblivion, take what's left of it and transform it into something meant for war.

Ruby: Ohhh, I get it now. It's kind of sad. Seeing Beacon Tower again, but all evil and stuff.

Weiss: So, if we're able to discover a weakness in it's structure, Atlas military will be able to bring it down?

Russel: Yeah basically. I hope...

As Russel finished, Boyd Travers ran up to the group, seemingly panicked. Very panicked.

Travers: Girls, and guy. We have a bit of trouble.

Blake: How big is the problem corporal?

Travers: Erhm... Let's just say... Battalion-sized?

Yang: No...

Todd: The Corporal's right. We have a small battalion of maybe 300-350 Germans, with some armoured vehicles scanning the area for the missing patrolling group we destroyed earlier.

Militiaman: The Germans are coming back again!?

Ruby: Well corporal, you don't have to worry. We're huntresses, and our mission is to help people, we'll help with fighting the Nazis.

Yang: Even of your boyf-

Ruby: Shut up Yang!!

Y/N's POV 1 day ago.

Y/N: Here ist ze Dust jou requested Mien Führer.

I handed him at least 3 crates full of dust ready to use for out new regiments.

Fegelein: Ahhh, wunderbar... Jou vurk miricles Y/N you know?

Richtofen: Mien Führer, ze Nuklearwaffeprototyp ist ready for testing! Ve have selected a spot in the Remnant sea to test ze waffe!

This gave Fegelein a surprised look on his face, he gasped and stood up with his hands on the tabletop,

Fegelein: Mien gott! Really? It ist ready?

Y/N: Vat ist das Nuklearwaffeprototyp Mien Führer?

This got me curious, the Führer never told us about a Nuklearwaffen research.

Fegelein: Deutschland's reckoning my son... Deutschland's reckoning... Jou are velcome zoo join in the overseeing of ze test firing tomorrow.

Y/N: Okay mien Führer, I am very interested to see zis weapon's povar in action.