Cliché must be his middle name

At lunch, I was eating everything like I was going away for the weekend without food. My friends knew me well, they always knew that when I eat this way something's up, but they never ceased to get disgusted. They were all looking at me with their disgusted faces, but they knew better than to disturb me while on my ending-starvation frenzy. When I finally swallow my last piece of pizza, and took a big gulp of water, they began to eat.

"What?" I snapped feeling very frustrated by the looks they were giving me.

"If I answer, will you chew my head off?" Mason eyed me worriedly.

"Thank you very much Selena. Now I'm going to be comforting someone from their night terrors," Tori spoke giving Mason a pointed look.

I rolled my eyes and gave my flattest look. Ignoring the annoying-frustrating-very-unfunny people is the best remedy, so I kept staring again with a bored expression.

"Oh, the silent treatment Tori!" Mason bounced on his chair clapping his hands and abruptly stopped. "We're not in fifth grade, spill it already Selena," he narrowed his eyes at me leaning with both elbows on the table. Funny how my friend here thinks he's intimidating.

"Okay, it's about Justin and this stupid tutoring thing and Mason drop the good-cop-bad-cop act, you're not fooling anyone," I said.

Tori chuckled and quickly cleared her throat to disguise it. Mason can be so sentimental and I just mocked his acting skills. "Alright, what happened now?" she sighed.

Let's go back to this morning, shall we?

"Stop it," I hissed -nearly yelled- looking at the front praying that Mrs. Cooper didn't notice the exchange between Mr. Intolerable and me.

"Stop what?" He acted so nonchalant about it that wanted to wipe his stupid smirk with my mighty punch. Hey! Don't mock, just so you know I've hurt many people with it. Many people (aka Mason) have been seriously injured by it. He smirked, "like what you see, princesa?"

My eyes widen slightly by his remark. What does he mean by princesa? He must have thought that while I rambled in my head like an idiot I was checking him out. I blinked repeatedly, until I saw his smirk widen.

You've got to stop your rambling!

Ugh, I literally wanted to bang my head with my desk. By then, my non-response caused Justin to think I was checking him out for real, so he didn't hesitate to show me his huge grin.

"You know what? I'm going to tell Mrs. Cooper to find another tutor for you. I cannot stand self-centered-pigs who think they have every girl swoon by them so they can do whatever the hell they please!" Now this was more yelled than hissed, but nobody apparently heard us. By some sort of miracle, the bell started to ring signaling next class. I closed my book, took my bag from the floor and practically ran to the door.

I almost made it to my locker when I felt someone grasp my wrist and more like shoved me to an empty classroom. Then I came face to face with my kidnapper. Justin.

"Locking me in an empty classroom. Isn't that a little cliche for you?" Damn proud of myself. Hell I grew with four men. I must have grown some balls by now, not literally, well you know what I mean. So, I stood my ground, lifting my chin up trying to show that I was not scared of him.

He looked at me for a moment like if trying to find something.

"Listen, I do not need your help, but I thought that maybe during tutoring at least you'd-" Justin stopped abruptly. He was towering me, trying to be menacing, but I kept my brave facade. Deep down, I didn't know how long I could hold it though.