4- Sleepovers Part 1

A/N Haley's outfit for the day :)

Recap

"haley" I could just hear the smirk in her voice. Oh no. Just when I thought this was gonna be a good day of school. I started to turn around slowly. Yep there she was...

Haley pov

Good thing I texted Piper when we pulled into the parking lot. She needs to hurry up and get out here. Usually she helps me, you know cause 2 is better than 1 person. In this case I'm against 4, Yay me.

"hey Alexis. You look great today" I answered her smiling. I'm trying to be nice that way I don't get into trouble. She makes it way harder than it should be.

"Save it" she barked. Now I'm just imagining her barking haha. Wait no, concentrate haley. "so how's life at home?"

" you know what it's been good" I already know what she's hinting at. Piper hurry up already.

"any fresh blood around. Cut yourself on anything" she said smirking. Here comes my downfall. "Daddy issues recently? Can your brother hook me up to the latest drug, oh wait nevermind he definitely could" I was trying so hard not to cry, I wasn't about to give Alexis any of the power.

"well I'm going to be mature and walk away from this. I really don't want to start anything Alexis" yes you go haley, take that mature route.

I started waking away, only to get pulled back.

"you don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you" she shouted. Then she does the unthinkable, not really actually, she punches me in my stomach.

"alexis can't we just walk away from this. I really don't want to fight anyone" where the f-ing heck is Piper. She really had a good punch today and it hurts like nuts.

"ALEXIS, IF YOU LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER I WILL PERSONALLY CUT ALL OF YOUR FINGERS OFF!!" finally Pipers here. Dont get me wrong I'm grateful she came but sure did take a while.

"what are you gonna do about it" alexis asked with the biggest smirk on her face.

"I don't think you want to know what I'm gonna do. Now I'm gonna count to 5 and if you aren't gone, all he** is about to break loose." piper is fuming. If this was a cartoon smoke would be coming out of her ears.

"yeah right like you're gonna do anything" she responded. Man she is a cocky biatch.

"1"

"you aren't gonna do anything so I'm not leaving"

"5!" and that's all it took for Piper to nail alexis right in the face and knee her stomach. I can ways count on Piper to back me up. "if you dare touch Haley one more time or talk to her like that again, you won't be able to walk for months. UNDERSTAND!" yes Piper woohoo. Then alexis ran off, coward.

"om my god, my little baby are you okay? Did she hurt you badly? I swear if she hurt you in any shape or form I'm gonna-"

"I'm fine it just hurts a bit. And before you ask physically and emotionally" I cut her off before a storm of bad words come out of her mouth. We walked into the school like nothing happened and went to our first class, English. This is going to be a long horrible day.

Louis pov

"guys I have a great idea" I said looking into the mirror on the roof of the car. As you can tell I'm driving.

"does it consist of us getting in trouble with the law" zayn questioned me.

"alright that was one time and no it doesn't"