before you read

This story is purely a work of fiction. All characters are my own, as is the plot. Any similarities with other pieces of work are purely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted without the prior knowledge of the author.

Feedback, of course, is always welcomed. I will never stop trying to improve upon my writing, and I greatly appreciate anything that will help me to do this.

I hope you enjoy.

UPDATE SCHEDULE: EVERY TUESDAY

SUMMARY:

Remy Morgan is not quite sure what to do with herself when she returns to the Mortal World without Maksim Opal, a warlock whom she cannot help but have feelings for. She must reacquaint herself with the monotony of everyday life, a family who no longer understands her, and a friend who she has betrayed. However, the world of light and dark magic has not quite finished with her yet, and she finds herself being pulled back into Maksim's world through no fault of her own.

Meanwhile, in Astracia, Maksim must deal with the aftermath of the Dark War, which only occurred in the first place because of his older siblings. He must confront his own darkness, too, and perhaps the darkness of his mother, whom he is sure he can no longer trust.

He is not the only one who is struggling. Tykon Trevils must deal with the death of his mother while also taking care of Annika, a naive witch who has made a few too many bad decisions and is now under house arrest. Things only complicate themselves further when he blames Maksim for his own grief, and his sister comes back to Astracia to mourn.

Then there is Ackmard, who rather thinks he has had a change of heart after realising that perhaps his sister is not the person he hoped her to be. Will he redeem himself, or delve further into the world of dark magic?

One thing is for sure; nothing will remain the same as it was.

[PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SEQUEL. IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE EVENTS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THIS BOOK, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING SPELLBOUND FIRST. THIS BOOK BEGINS FROM WHERE THE SECOND ONE ENDED.]

COVER BY hotnesskidukan