Chosen Undead of Remnant

A/N

Hey guys! It's me with another story! I know, right? I'm just plowing through this aren't I? Well I just played through Dark Souls 3 for the hundredth time or something and wanted to make a story on it. So here it is! You are the chosen undead, and you just lit the First Flame after killing the Soul of Cinder (Dark Souls 3). The story starts from there. BTW, as an undead, all you want is death. So if suicide like thoughts are not quite your cup of tea, don't read this. You won't actually kill yourself (you can't) but...

(XD sorry I couldn't help myself!)

Firelink Shrine

Y/N's POV

I had just finished the mission. It was over, I was the Lord of Cinder. After defeating the Soul of Cinder, I sat down in front of the bonfire, lit with the first flame. I sat there, thinking about what I would do now. Was I to sit here and wait for the next Chosen Undead to come and kill me? As I was deep in thought, the Fire Keeper walked up to me.

Fire Keeper: Congratulations ashen one, you have returned the lords to their thrones and ignited the First Flame once again. I will not be able to bear this burden with you, but I can serve you until the next ashen one is to arise.

Y/N: Thanks, I guess the company helps a little. But what will you do? The mission is complete, there is no more objective. I have fulfilled my destiny, now, all I want is to go back...

FK: Back?

Y/N: To where I was dug up from my 'eternal' slumber. Back to death.

The Fire Keeper gave me a look of shock.

FK: Death? Why? You can live again, why would you want to throw that away?

Y/N: Because I already lived, and died. Over and over again. I can't keep going like this. Never being able to die, always coming back... It's not how I want to live.

The Fire Keeper was about to speak before a swirling fire shot out of the bonfire in front of me. I stood up and took a few steps back before I saw something in the flame... A kingdom, much like Lothric, but... Different. I walked towards it and reached my had out to it, slowly getting closer. As I was inches away, the fire reached out and consumed me. 

I wasn't frightened, mostly because I knew I'd just come back if I died, but when it consumed me, I didn't feel death, or anything. I soon saw a bright red light and was dropped onto the ground in a place I've never seen. Lights lit up the roads here, I was surrounded by tall glass buildings and I noticed a fight. Loud noises and the unmistakable clash of metal filled my ears. 

I ran to the noises and saw a little girl in a red cloak fighting a man in some white outfit and using a cane that shot something. He was accompanied by a smaller girl with a white outfit, an umbrella and pink and brown hair that matched her eyes. I knew that something was wrong and I realized that maybe in this world, I could find peace in death. 

I walked up the the people who stopped and looked at me, obviously shocked by the massive sword I held, that was almost twice my size. (FUGS)vv

I held out my sword, pointing it towards the short girl with the umbrella using my right hand

I held out my sword, pointing it towards the short girl with the umbrella using my right hand. I crossed my other hand over my chest and stood there for a moment. The girl smirked and rushed me with great speed, but before she could hit me, I took a swing at her and smashed her into a wall, splitting her in two.

Y/N: So disappointing... Can either of you do any better?

They looked at me, terrified before the man tried to run off. Before he could take five steps, I got in front of him and raised my sword. He just stared me down before I struck him with the flat of the blade, crushing him to death on the ground.

Y/N: Do you think you can kill me? At least try?

Girl: I-I don't want any t-trouble... I-I just wanna go.

Y/N: Very well... Leave, but try to bring a stronger fighter to kill me.

Girl: W-what?

Y/N: Find someone who can end my life in a fight.

She looked at me, shocked, before a huge flying structure approached us and landed. I stayed in case they had a fighter on board. When the doors opened, a man with sliver hair and glasses walked out with a woman with long blonde hair and glasses. They walked up to us and looked in terror as they saw the two dead bodies in the area.

Man: What on earth happened here?

Woman: Did you do this?

Y/N: If you can fight, then you should be ready to accept death. I know this more than anyone. So if you can fight, then come at me.

I picked my sword up out of the dead body of the man in white and pointed it at them. But before I could move, the girl rushed in between us and put her hands up towards the two I was going to fight. 

Girl: Don't fight him! He's way too strong! He took out Neo and Roman without taking a single step!

The woman looked at me, fear plastered on her face as the girl have her the details of my kill. The man tried to look composed but I could tell he was scared.

Man: W-well, I guess we'll have to find out more about this person.

Woman: No way! We are not bringing this... Thing, to Beacon!

Man: Then should we let Ironwood take him in and loose his life?

The man and woman thought about what to do but before they could decide, I had left. They noticed this and tried to stop me, only to be met by the tip of my blade, close to their faces.

Y/N: I'm not going anywhere. I need to find the best fighter in this realm and have them kill me.

Man: Kill you? Why would you want to die?

Y/N: Because I've died hundreds of thousands of times, only to be brought back to do it all over again. I've had enough, I want to find a warrior who can beat me in combat and take my life.

Man: Well, if you're looking for a good warrior, my school is filled with them.

Y/N: Then I will go with you to this school. 

Ozpin: My name is Ozpin

Y/N: I am Y/N, the chosen undead of Lothric and Lord of Cinder.

To be continued

A/N

Thanks for reading! So far so good I'd say, you got into Beacon and Neo and Roman are dead. Should I bring Neo back? Should Cinder, Mercury and Emerald all die? Tell me who should live and who should die. Also like my other stories, Please answer the 'Big Question'. The question can be found in my story 'The Jeweled Spider' so check it out and come back to answer the question. Signing off!

-Iain