Contest 4 (OPEN)

This is the 4th Contest, and I hope you all enjoy!! You are allowed to have 2 entries (maximum) for this contest!

Title: Raelenne
Genre: Werewolf
Mood: Happy or Gloomy
Author: xnightelsax
Requirements for the Cover:
A picture of a girl (must not be to young)
the title
the author xnightelsax
• Any colors on the cover will work, but try not to have them to bright
Deadline: July 21st, 2017 (may be extended so check to see if the contest is open or closed!)

You must private message me the story the cover you made is in, tag me in a comment, or tag me in the chapter!! If you don't do this I won't know if you joined! (It also helps if you comment joined or joining in this chapter, but that's up to you)

Summary (if you want to read more go to her profile) : "Goddess Zylen, is there anything bigger than your ego?!" I ask exasperated, as I pull away from him.

He simply smirks, before grabbing my waist and pulling me close once more.

"I could name something else of mine that is quite big."

Goddess help me please.
~~~
They say it is alright to be a follower, that following the orders of Alpha is protocol, that it is in our genes. But what happens when an omega tries to break away, to no longer be an aimless follower, and to escape the rule of her Alpha whose pride may doom them all? Not to mention, what will happen when her attempt only causes her only to fall right into her grasp, and never let go?

With a growing tension among the Alphas, and mysterious occurrences going on, Raelenne will need to learn how to expect the unexpected, or she could be responsible for the demise of many.

Feel free to comment below any question to me or xnightelsax or feel free to private message also.

Please join and have fun!!!!