Chapter: Five

After Joey got dressed he grabbed three towels and headed downstairs.

Joey's POV

"Okay I got the towels, now let's go jump in that pool before it rains". Joey says.

"I agree, let's go Princess."Daniel said.

Third Person POV

They walk outside and it's cloudy and gloomy in the sky.

Joey runs and jumps into the pool.

"DAD YOU GOT ME WET!" Izz said as Daniel and Izz run and jump into the pool.

"Wow pigs you guys make some big waves." Joey says as Daniel swims to him and kisses him.

After about an hour of swimming it's gets real dark and gloomy outside. Joey, Daniel and Izz all dry off and go inside, and the moment Joey closes the patio door it pours down rain.

"Good thing we got in here soon enough otherwise the sky would've peed on us". Joey laughs.

"I agree, anyone up for a movie"? Daniel asked.

"Oh definitely we should watch finding nemo".  Izz suggests.

"Sounds good, but before we watch anything let's go change into some warm and dry clothes".  Joey said as he went upstairs and into his bedroom with Daniel and Izz following him.

Ten Minutes Later

Once they were all changed, they settled down on the couch and watched finding nemo. Izz eventually fell asleep not even that far into the movie. Joey and Daniel eventually fell asleep too holding hands 😏

<><><><>
Sorry for the short chapter I don't want it to go by step by step like they did this, then this.