Burn

''Are you girls ready?'', Seoyun asked her members, who were running around their dorm. Jiwoo was running after Nari and Minseo was too, but sat down as she decided that running required too much energy. Just a regular day in the Fallen Angels' dorm.

''Not until Nari deletes that picture'', Jiwoo said, making Nari chuckle. ''It's not my fault your face is meme material'', Nari said, making Jiwoo even more frustrated. ''You know she got a point there'', Minseo said, making Jiwoo glare at her. Minseo raised her hands in surrender, as she did not want Jiwoo to come chase her. She didn't feel like running again.

''Nari just delete it already, we have to go now if we want to be on time in the BTS dorm'', Seoyun said, making Nari frown. ''Fine, you're lucky this time'', Nari said, making Jiwoo smile in triumph. What Jiwoo didn't know was that Nari had already send the picture to Minseo, before showing Jiwoo that she had indeed deleted it.

Nari shared a look with Minseo as Jiwoo had turned her back on them, before a smirk appeared on both of their faces. They were going to use that photo for great purposes, Jiwoo just didn't know it yet.

''Let's go'', Minseo said, while getting off the couch. The two youngers following her actions. ''Nari you know the way, so you can lead us there'', Seoyun said, making Nari nod. ''I still can't believe that we're close with BTS sunbaenims'', Jiwoo said, making all of them nod. '''Well it's all thanks to Nari of course'', Seoyun said, making Nari blush.

''Lol I didn't do anything, it's Kookie who approached me'', Nari said, while awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. ''Yeah, well he seemed to take a liking towards you though, all of them did, which explains why we're on our way to their dorm now'', Minseo said, while ruffling Nari's hair, earning a glare from the younger.

''They like you guys too'', Nari said, making the others smile at her. ''Yeah, but you are different, they have accepted you into their family and I am happy that they did, because now I know there will be more people looking after you and preventing you from doing reckless things'', Seoyun said, making Nari chuckle. ''You sure about that though? Have you seen the maknae line? Do you really think that Nari will be less reckless when she is with those three?'', Jiwoo said, making all of them chuckle.

''Well what can I say, I like turning everything into an adventure and they seemed to do too, so yeah'', Nari shrugged, making the others shake their head. ''How did you meet Jungkook again?'', Minseo asked, making Nari laugh as she relived the memory. ''He tried to steal my pizza'', Nari said, making the others laugh. ''Bad move, you freaking protect your pizza like your life depends on it'', Jiwoo said, making the others nod in agreement. ''Well of course I do, cause pizza is life'', Nari said, making the others shake their head at her.

''Yess I learned that the hard way'', Jiwoo said, making the others chuckle. ''I remember Nari freaking following her with a broom for taking a slice'', Minseo said, making the others chuckle in memory of the event. ''She ignored Jiwoo for a week'', Seoyun said, making the others laugh again. ''I take my food seriously'', Nari said, making the other share a look before chuckling. ''Trust me we know'', Minseo said, while patting Nari's back.

''Okay after this corner, it's the first door on the right'', Nari navigated, while her members followed her instructions. Standing in front of the closed door, the girls heard a lot of noise. Just as Nari was about to knock on the door, a loud bang was heard followed by multiple screams. The girls shared a look, before Nari knocked on the door.

The sound vanished as soon as Nari knocked on the door, like it was not there to begin with. The girls shared another look, before multiple feet steps were heard. Turning their attention to the now opened door, they were faced with the maknae line, who looked like they just ran a marathon.