• Jins House •

~(Y/N) POV~

The walk to Jins house was fun, but Tae was holding one of my hands and Jungkook was holding the other.  A couple time during the walk, they would pull me closer to them and start fighting over me. One of the others would have to jump in to get them to stop. 'Why are they like this? I've know them for a little over a week!' I push the thoughts to the back of my head. Its kinda nice, having people care about you. I want liked very much in America, unless someone wanted to cheat off me. "We're almost at my house." Jin says, pulling me away from Jungkook and Taehyung. Jimin stays close to me for the rest of the walk.

~~~

Jimin drags me in the house and locks everyone out. "Jimin, what are you doing?" He smiles. "I know you can't decide. They're gonna chose for you!" I tilt my head a little. "What? I'm confused." "You'll see." He says, unlocking the door. I just stand there, obviously more confused than ever. Jimin nods at Yoongi and he smirks. That only made me more confused... "Let's play a game!" Suga says, dragging me upstairs. Everyone follows behind us. "What do you wanna play?" Hobi asks Suga as we enter Jins room. "Truth or dare!" He says, staring at Taehyung and Jungkook. Namjoon smiles."Let's split into groups!" He says, "I'll lead one group and Jimin can lead the other." Jimin nods. What do they have planed? "I want Tae in my group!" Jimin announces as he drags him away from me. Namjoon smiles. "(Y/N). You're with me." Jungkook laughs, thinking he'll be in the same group as me. Jimin smirks. "Jungkook, you're in my group too!" Kookie pouts for a second then goes over to their side. "Suga." Namjoon says, then nods. Suga walks over towards me and 'falls' on me. Tae and Jungkook both look mad. 'Ohh, I know what they're doing!" I decided to play along. I grab Sugas shirt to 'stop from falling'. "Sorry." I say quietly, not making eye contact with anyone. Suga whispers in my ear. "So you caught on?" I nod and wink at him. He smii9krks. This made Tae so mad that he kicked the wall and Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, trying to ignore it. Jimin tries not to giggle. "Jin." Namjoon nods. "And we'll get Hobi." I smile at him. We sit in our little circle and start playing.

~Taehyungs POV~

"TAE! QUIT STARING AT (Y/N)!" Jungkook commands. I shake my head. "I'm not staring, I'm....watching!" I say, Jimin laughs and we continue playing.
I see Suga whisper something to (Y/N), she smiles and holds his hand as they leave the room.

~Jungkooks POV~

WHY IS HE STARING AT HER?! SHE'S MINE! Just because I'm not mean to everyone that even looks at her don't mean I don't want her. "TAE! QUIT STARING AT (Y/N)!" I yell, but of course he didn't quit. "I'm not staring, I'm....watching!" He says. I roll my eyes and we continue playing. I look over and see Suga whisper something to (Y/N). She smiles, holds his hand and leaves the room with him. WHAT ARE THEY DOING?!

~(Y/N) POV~

"(Y/N). Truth or dare?" Suga asks me. "Dare."  He whispers to me. "I dare you to make Taehyung and Jungkook jealous with me." I smile and hold his hand. We leave the room and start down the stairs. He pushes me against the wall and accidentally stepped on me. I moan in pain from hitting the wall hard AND getting stepped on. Tae and Jungkook both ran out of the room. "SUGA!! LET GO OF HER!!" they both yell at the same time. Jimin walks out. "This is gonna be harder than we thought."

---Authors Note---

I would like to give credit to the person that I stole this idea from. BaeTaeLay it was in her story and I liked it so I decided to use it. I hope you don't mind. If you want me to then I will take it down.

Can someone Please help me with ideas? I don't have anymore and I would LOVE to hear what you guys think. BYE! ❤❤❤❤❤❤💋💋💋💋💋💋

Word count; 724 words