The Elevator - Dylan O'Brien

"Oh God, I'm so sorry! Please! Excuse me! Please, I'm really late!" you shouted while you ran through crowds of people in expensive suits. You clung to your bag as you ran down the pavement and barged aggressively through the door. "Jesus fucking Christ! Please hold the elevator!" you sprinted to the lift in hope that the person in it would wait for you. Everyone knows that most of the time, elevators take a fucking long time and you couldn't risk it. The doors were closing and you jumped right in-between the moving doors. you fell on the floor of the lift and looked up to see the most gorgeous guy; with chocolate brown eyes, lean and muscular body and the most adorable moles scattered around his face and neck.

"Ahaha, are you okay, that was quite a bad fall." he handed out his hand to you and you held onto it, he helped you up and you dusted off anything off your dress. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for holding the lift for me, I truly thank you." you say sarcastically. He playfully narrows his eyes at you, "Well, I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." you laughed, "What? You didn't hear me scream?" you asked. "No, but I would like to." He smirks at you. "Woahh, okay, calm down. Look, I don't even know your freaking name and you are already suggesting sex?" you scoffed and turned round so you were facing another wall. "Well, why not? Am I really that bad?" he asked chuckling slightly.

The lift shook and you fell but you were caught by two strong arms. "Woah, are you okay?" You stood up and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. What happened?" you asked. "I think we're stuck..." you sighed, "Are you fucking kidding me?" you exclaimed while kicking one of the doors hoping it would do something. "I'm starting to think you really hate me." you laugh and look at him. "Look, I don't hate you, you just slightly irritate me especially since I'm probably gonna die when I get out of the elevator." you rambled. You leaned on the back wall and slowly sunk down the wall and he followed you actions.

"My name is Dylan O'Brien." you glance at him, "My names Y/F/N." Dylan smiled at you, "Nice name, really, really nice." you chuckled and tried to hide your face when you realised you were blushing. "Have any idea how long we're gonna be here for?" Dylan shook his head, "Nope, sorry, I have no idea. This is my first time." you nodded you head, "Yeah, me too. So what do you do?" you asked. "I'm an actor and you?" he said. "I'm a writer, I produce ideas for TV shows and movies." you say proudly, this has been your dream since you were a small child and you finally made it. "That's really cool!" Dylan chirped. you smiled at him and replied, "Thanks, that's really sweet. You're most likely amazing as an actor!" you complimented. "I like to think so, but not as amazing at Christian Bale!" he added, "Oh my god, I love him so much, he's incredible as Batman, probably my favourite character ever." you said excitedly. "I think I found the love of my life." Dylan mumbled loud enough for you to be able to hear it clearly.

Its been half an hour and you were still talking about everything; your childhood, careers, family and your interests. You had so much in common it was unbelievable. The lift shook slightly and you heard a voice saying, "Hold on we're about to get you guys out, just a minute longer." you both stood up and picked up your bags when the elevator rattled again and you fell on him. Your faces were so close together and with no hesitating, you pressed your lips against his, Dylan kissed you back and you didn't stop until when you jumped when the lift doors opened. "I should probably get your number?" you nodded and handed him your phone so he could enter his number in it. "I should probably get to work." you smiled. "Yeah, I guess, I'll talk to you soon, Y/N." you bit your lip, "We can talk whenever." you were interrupted by someone clearing their throat, "Come on lovebirds, lets get you out of here."