Prologue

Tyler Joseph and his best friend Jenna Black were currently on the roof of Tyler's house, staring at the beautiful stars that filled the sky of Columbus, Ohio. Tyler was laying on his back, getting drowsy since it was so late at night. Plus, with the cool breeze of a July night hitting the part of his legs that weren't covered with his favorite pastel blue skirt, he was perfectly content on the roof. Tyler's eyes started getting heavy, and his eyes drooped closed for no more than a few minute when Jenna was shaking his shoulder.

"It's 11:11, Tyler. Make a wish!" Jenna smiled.

Tyler sat up, staring at the stars in thought. "I wish that I could find love," he whispered, staring at a specific star that seemed brighter than the others.

Jenna's eyes widened and she frowned a bit, "What do you mean, Tyler?"

"I want to find love. Like actual love, not the bad kind I usually find. I'm tired of people 'taking advantage of me because I'm innocent and nice' as you always say. I want to find someone who will truly love me. I want to find someone to love and cuddle with. Someone to kiss and hug, dance, and sing, and just have fun with like you and Debby do." Tyler frowned, tearing up a bit. Tyler was thinking about his feelings too much, and the sadness of past events came back in one wave, causing him to almost start bawling on his roof.

"I'm sure you'll find someone," Jenna assured the petite boy, wrapping her arms around his small frame.

<><><>

"Did you get a wish?" Brendon asked, following his best friend Josh into their secret entertainment room, that doubled as their station.

"Yeah, but I haven't listened to it yet," Josh said, grabbing the remote to the television from his messy desk and pressing play.

Both young men watched as the smart tv turned on, and displaying a blonde girl with stunning blue eyes and a brunette boy with a pastel blue skirt on.

"I wish that I could find love," the brunette whispered, his voice sad.

The recording had just started, and Josh froze, hearing the familiar wish of many people. Both males watched the rest of the recording, sighing in sync when the recording was over.

"Damn, this is going to be a tough one," Brendon clicked his tongue. "We usually don't get these kinds of wishes. What's up with this one?"

"I don't know. Let's just hope I don't mess this up again. I'm already on strike two," Some of Josh's blue curls fell onto his face when he shook his head in wonder.

"Here we go, again."

A concept by the lovely bomberdun  I hope you guys like this, I'm pretty excited for it