Chapter 72 special

a/n SURPRISE!! okay, so i double posted today because I felt bad for constantly lagging on posting. Although the last chapter was really long, I thought this little bit would definitely be worth double posting. I hope you enjoy. I can't believe some of you click right when you get a notification for this. Thank you to everyone. ENJOY (cause I know I did while righting this).

-----------

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

My eyes widen at the sudden guest. I look over at Miguel's room and see he has not woken up from it. He came home exhausted from today's events with Aron. I turn down to TV and open the door.

"Mark?" I ask with furrowed brows. He is out of breath. He pulls off his mask and makes his way inside. I close the door behind him and walk over to him. He has made himself comfortable on my couch. "Are you even aloud to be here?"

"Water," he croaks. I roll my eyes. I walk over and pour him water into a mug. I walk back to him and shove it to his face. He grabs it gratefully with both hands.

"So?" I repeat. I stand above him and cross my arms waiting for a response. It was already late into the night and he has no reason to be here. I had just texted him I was home moments ago after putting Miguel to sleep and washing up.

He finishes the cup of water and takes deep breaths as he puts it down on the floor at his feet. I look at him expectantly.

"Well?" I urge.

"Baby?" he suddenly says. My eyes widen and my arms drop as I freeze. He looks up at me and smiles. "I like it, but I don't think you were the one who came up with the idea. I want to hear you say it."

"Uh.." I stutter. I look away and blush. He stands up and moves in front of me as he takes both of my hands. He tilts his face so he's in my line of vision and smiles cutely.

"Baby?" he repeats. I bite my lip and his eyes dart down at them before going back to my eyes. He pulls me closer and his hands lock at my back. "Baby."

"Baby," I mumble as I look down. He leans his ear to me.

"I'm sorry? Say that again?" he asks. His face was so close. I could smell his scent. I bite my lip again.

"Baby," I repeat it right to his ear. His grip tightens making me gasp. He straightens out and smiles. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I love you," he whispers. I smile and hug his torso as I take in his whole being.

"I love you too," I reply. He taps my head and I lay my chin on his chest as I look up.

"I kind of ran out of the dorms by myself. Is it okay if I crash here?" He asks while trying to give me an innocent look to sway me.

"It's not like I can kick you out," I roll my eyes. His brighten as a smile grows on his face making my one turn up. He giggles and picks me up as he throws me over his shoulder. I cover my mouth to contain my squeal. I slap his back making him croak. He quietly passes Miguel's room and enters mine. He throws me into my bed and I cover my face in laughter. He goes to close the door and jumps into bed with me. "You're a dork."

"But I love you," he chuckles. I poke his nose and he wrinkles it. I kiss it and he smiles. He shifts up onto the pillows and hugs me to his chest. I hear his heartbeat and feel his every breath.

"You should really wash up and change your clothes first," I say. He groans.

"Really, Chris?" He sighs. I look up at him. He sees my seriousness and sighs again. "Alright. I'll be back in a few."