Man Out of Time - A Captain America/Avengers Fanfiction

Hello Wattpadians! 

I'll be gradually moving my fanfiction collection over from FFnet, A03 and LJ as it's scattered all over the place and some of those FF sites are essentially dead.  Most of my fanfiction is older stuff from before I started writing professionally and taking lots of classes in smiting adverbs, so please don't hold it against me for my writing abilities now.  I wrote all this stuff just for fun.  Some day, when I have the time, perhaps I'll pour through it all and clean up all the bad writing habits?  But in the meantime, with Captain America: Winter Soldier about to come out [*SQUEE!!!*] I've had numerous requests to post Man Out of Time where people can find it.

If you like it, could you please click the *LIKE* star on each chapter?  It helps make the story more visible.  Thanks...

Be Epic!

Anna Erishkigal

Legal Disclaimer:  I do not own the Marvel Characters.  Many of the background characters and tropes were culled from legacy Marvel works.  This story is a tribute to Marvel fandom and especially Stan Lee (who -does- have a cameo in this fanfiction the same as any other Marvel writing).  All characters which do not belong to Marvel or some other universe where I shamelessly lifted it belongs to me and is copyrightable to me.  I wrote this for fun and derive no monetary gain from it. 

Copyright Anna Erishkigal 2012 ... all rights reserved.