Stallion

They always say the fast ones are built like the baddest of the bad
-STALLIONS-

But in ATL you could get your hand on the baddest of the bad anywhere you go.

With all the instagram models the regular trying make it out the Hood girls with the big booty and the "Ghettofaboulous" smiles they carry OR they larger than life strippers...

You see ATL carries some of the baddest females on the planet.

But why did Asia James stand out maybe it was her gorgeous looks or maybe it was because she simply had a way out. dancing

Asia's background was not all suger and gold tho.
Asia comes from the Ghetto Neighborhood of Bankhead.
Living with one those mothers that you get mistaken as your big sister of something

You see Asia James mother had 6 kids and her oldest big brother Phillip James or as the streets called him "Slicky" was coming up in the world as one of the best Crack sellers out in the slumps of ATL.

With the dream of owning a cherry colored Cadillac with Rims that made a nigga wish he could be him.

See Slicky used to hang with the old cats the OG'S of the slumps in ATL.

Slicky got ahold of some Crack flipped it and is on his way to blowing up.

The life of Asia James is about to start coming up so enjoy the ride because you will be watching her coming up and her falling of being in love with the baddest of the Bad.