IV.

CHAPTER FOUR
THE REGULATIONS

July 9th, 1997

——You sat down at your bed unable to control the tears that trickled down your cheeks. Aura and Richard waited for you to calm down before explaining the regulations while you stay at the Malfoys. You didn't want to listen to them, you kept thinking of ways to just leave and live a life in Finland or Germany. It would be tedious nonetheless it seemed better than to have intercourse with Draco Malfoy and be forced to carry a baby for nine to ten months. You just stared at the packed luggage on the ground that waited to be taken out. Today was the day you would head to the Malfoys and live with them.

"Y/n." Aura cooed, sitting down beside you whilst tucking you in her embrace.

"Just tell me what I have to do." you spoke, fidgeting with your fingers.

Aura glanced up at Richard expecting him to explain to you what your obligations were. Richard willingly took a seat next to you.

"Look at me." Richard tenderly ordered.

You gazed up at your father your eyes a puffy red as tears continued to pour down your face.

"I know this is hard for you. I will regret this for the rest of my life seeing my daughter to do this. If anything I would make sure we never end up in this situation." Richard told you, expecting empathy from your eyes yet your eyes glinted with misery.

"You will be staying with the Malfoys till the start of the next school year. Throughout that time I—we–expect you both to copulate once every two weeks. In the mean time you are to always accompany Draco throughout the manor whenever you want to leave his room. Don't come in contact with any other Death Eater besides the Malfoys unless necessary." Richard paused, grabbing your hand.

"If you don't conceive a child by Mid-August we will send you to a site that will evaluate you." Richard finished.

Your cries stopped as you took time to keep in mind every regulation that was in motion.

Have Draco accompany you throughout the manor.
Don't come in contact with any other Death Eaters bedsides the Malfoys.
If you do not conceive by Mid-August you will be evaluated.
Copulation must be preformed once every two weeks.

"Understood?"

"Understood." you mumbled, wiping away your tears. Your father stood up and walked out of your room, you turned your body towards your mother who's eyes were filled with tears. "I know you don't want to do this, mum."

She shook her head scared to speak of her disapproval of all this, "it's beyond my reach now, angel. I really tried to stop it all and I've tried coming to terms with it all. I'm powerless."

"I promise you once your precious child is born. Your father and I will support you in whatever means for whatever you want." your mother promised.

"But mum, the baby, I can not just ignore my child." you told her.

"I will care for my grand baby. Don't worry about it." your mother cooed, rubbing your back.