30|BTA

THIRTY DAYS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT

PART TWO: 12:39 am

   "WHY DID YOU HELP ME?" YOONGI FOUND HIMSELF ASKING AFTER HE SETTLED ONTO A BENCH THAT WAS PLACED ON THE SCHOOLS ROOF.

The boy shrugged his shoulders and leaned his head against Bella's shoulder. "I'm assuming you're Korean?" He asked and Yoongi nodded.

The boy smiled. "I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon and you are?" He asked Yoongi.

"Min Yoongi." He said.

"I'm Bella Raine." The girl said with a bright smile as she calmly removed Namjoons head from her shoulder.

Namjoon pouted and Yoongi would have laughed had he not spotted Miaa coming up the steps.

Miaa looked even prettier in the sunlight. It was almost as if the heavens were made to shine only for her. Her skin was a beautiful bronze color, and her white blouse and high waisted golden skirt only enhanced her beauty somehow.

She stopped at the enterance and glanced between the three of them. "What exactly went down, Bells?" Miaa asked Bella who was more preoccupied with playing in Namjoons hair than answering her, but she did because even though she seemed oblivious to Miaa's presence she wasn't. Yoongi didn't believe anyone could ever be.

"Well, your shitty ex decided to pick on the new kid over here." Bella said gesturing to him. "So of course baby boy here had to step in and help which led to fucktard saying some shit about me and we all know that that's  a bigass no no in my book." Bella said.

Yoongi had never heard that many curse words in his life. Then again he had never talked to or associated with anyone other than old people before now.

"So you pimp slapped fucktard?" Miaa asked coming to stand beside Yoongi and glancing at him from time to time.

Bella snorted. "You could say I knocked some sense into him." She said glancing between the two of them.

Yoongi's brows furrowed and a crease appeared on his forehead. "Who exactly is..fucktard?" He asked looking from Miaa who was now smiling to Bella who had started laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Yoongi but your face and the way you said that word, I can't." Bella burst into laughter and leaned into Namjoon who smiled down at her in admiration.

Seeing that made Yoongi feel a bit less embarrassed about being laughed at. Miaa grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet before she rolled her eyes at Bella. "Bells, seriously not that funny. But thanks." She said before she walked back to the entrance and waited for Yoongi to gather his things.

"Hey wait we were just getting to know him!" Bella yelled as Yoongi and Miaa left the rooftop. Miaa laughed and it echoed off of the walls. "You're a bad influence!" She yelled back.

Yoongi straightened his papers and followed Miaa to her locker where he waited for her to gather her things and lead them outside to the parking lot where they stopped at a black Harley.

Miaa tossed Yoongi the only helmet and swung her leg across the leather seat. She turned the key into the ignition and gave Yoongi a half smirk.

"Get on." She said. He glanced back at the motorcycle, the helmet in his hands, then to the beautiful girl sitting on the Harley.

"I don't have my things." The girl laughed before she got off of the bike and stood before him.

She leaned onto her tip toes, taking the helmet from him as she did and placed it securely onto his head. She stared into his eyes and smiled making Yoongi's heart race once more.

"Don't worry about tomorrow, when today isn't even over yet." She said before she grabbed his hand and pulled him toward her ride.

She got on first and Yoongi slid on after, wrapping his arms around her waist and tightening his hold as she speed off.

He had always thought that the first time he would be riding a motorcycle, he would be the one navigating it through the crowded streets and heavy traffic. Yoongi chuckled as he thought of what people would say if they saw him now.

So caught up in his thoughts, Yoongi didn't realised that they had stopped until Miaa got off.

Yoongi did as well and undid the straps holding the helmet to his head and placed it into Miaa's hands not knowing what to do with it. As Miaa took the helmet and turned back to the bike, Yoongi took the time to take in his surroundings.

They were currently in a garage filled with expensive cars and trucks. The motorcycle, Yoongi thought, was out of place here.

Miaa lead the way to the elevator where they rode in silence until the 39th floor flashed onto the display screen and the doors opened to display a lofty penthouse.

Yoongi stared in awe at the finished dark wood floors, expensive furniture, and large flatscreen surounded by a top-of-the-art entertainment center as the girl frowned and opened the fridge. "Sorry about the mess. I only have orange juice and milk." She said placing both jugs onto the counter and grabbing two glasses from the cupboard.

"You own this place?" Yoongi asked incredulous and completely disregarding her statement. Miaa smiled as she opened the orange juice and began to pour some into a glass.

"You know what, you strike me as an orange juice type of guy." She said avoiding his question.

Yoongi walked to the bar where three stools were placed and sat in the first one, taking the glass but not drinking from it.

"You didn't answer my question." Yoongi said as Miaa sat down beside him. She shrugged and sipped on a clear liquid that looked nothing like water.

"I wouldn't put it that way," she said taking a larger sip, "I rent it so I technically don't own it."

Yoongi placed the full glass onto the white marble countertop and frowned. "You're rich." He said and Miaa sighed.

"I'm not rich, my parent's are." She said finishing the glass and grabbing a large bottle of Vodka from underneath the bar.

Yoongi tilted his head to the side. "Why don't you claim it?" He asked curious only because most people who were wealthy flaunted it like it was some kind of unattainable personality trait.

Miaa put the glass down and decided that drinking straight from the bottle was more sufficient. "If you had my dysfunctional family, you wouldn't want to claim it either." She said dryly.

Yoongi watched Miaa as she placed the bottle back beneath the bar now half empty and stood from her seat. "Come on. I need to get you dressed." She said walking up the spiral staircase. "You can't go to my families charity ball in those clothes." She said dissapearing above leaving Yoongi incredibly confused. Since when had he agreed to going anywhere much less a fancy rich people party.