Dear YouTube

Dear  Sea Corals,

Its that time again to get back into the swing of making our brains stronger and waking up at 6:30 IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!. Yes Sea Corals it BACK TO SCHOOL TIME. I know I'm sad too but by LAW we have to. For this video I am going to show how to organize your backpack, do some cute D.I.Y's and finally some ways to stay organized through out the year. And don't forget my Sea Corals that the Pear Book give away is still happening and that you can win it if your subscribed. Also I will be at the meet and greet for my new product Coral Makeup. Now let get on with the video let swim. 

(goes through everything for video) 

Alrighty Sea Corals that's it for today's adventure I hope i have helped and don't forget to take a picture of you on your first day of school with #schoolofseacorals. I will see you next slime. BYE!!

I turned off my camera and looked at my phone. I had 10 messages from my friend Angel and my friend Autumn. Both of them helped with making my product Coral Makeup and boy was that a blast to do. Yes it took forever to make the makeup and then the advertising then the label but in the end we make a great team. I also had two miss calls from my boyfriend Adam he must have wanted to make sure I didn't forget that he was picking me up tomorrow for school shopping, Angel and Autumn would meet us their and Adam's friends Justin and Liam (also Angel and Autumn's boyfriends) as well. You could say that we are a couples group with Angel and Justin dating for 1 year, Liam and Autumn for 3 years and Adam and I for four years. I call Adam back to see what he needed. " Hey baby!" he says when he picks up the phone. "Hey I am so sorry was making a video and had my phone off. What did you need from me" I say with a smile. "Well all I need is you baby girl but I just wanted to let you know that I will be able to pick you up tomorrow at 10 instead of 11." he says cheesely. "Great I can't wait to see you. I have to go need to edit and get this video uploaded. I love you!" I say so bubbly. "Ok bye baby I will see you tomorrow. I love you more." He says and i hang up. 

I start to edit in all the sound effects, cuts and any music I wanted in my video. I start to download the video it will take 2 hours. I start to get things around for tomorrow. I take a shower, put in my retainer and watch a movie. I finally went to bed around 11:30. I can't wait for tomrrow