The Day Before

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!" my alarm is screaming at me to get up and get ready its 9 o'clock and I have to meet Adam. I start by starting my usual vlog. "Good Morning my sea corals, I hope you are smiling bright and making today the best day it can be! Its going to be a swimming day!" I put the camera on a stand and started my makeup time. I start with my foundation then my concealer and then my eyes and eyebrows and then finally my blush and highlight. I then go and pick out on outfit. I went with a crop coral top and some jeans with a hoodie in case i get cold. The one thing about this hoodie is its Adams and he gave it to me like 5 months ago. Well, more of I stole the hoodie off of him and he then said I could have it. I walk downstairs and put my phone, small portable charger, gum, wallet, and sunglasses. I get some breakfast and text Autumn and Angel. 

Autumn- We have to go to Pink I have got to get this shirt 

Angel- Lol you always want to go to Pink but we have to get Starbucks I NEED coffee 

Me- Alright well we have somewhat of a plan lol see you all soon xo

My phone starts to ring its Adam and I quickly answer it nearly dropping it. "Hello" I say laughing. "Hello beautiful why are you laughing?" he asked. "When I tried to answer the phone I about drop my phone" I say rolling my eyes. "Well don't do that because if your phone breaks I won't be able to talk to my baby girl. Anyway I'm pulling into the driveway see you soon." he says and hangs up. I hear him honk his horn for me to get out there so we can go. I grab my purse and sunglasses and head out the door. I got into his truck and we drove to the mall singing to our song when it came on. 

When we got to the mall, I texted Autumn and Angel that we were here and to meet us at the food court. We sit down for about 5 to 10 minutes and here the scream of teenage girls seeing me after one week of not seeing each other. Laugh and roll my eyes while I get up to give them a hug. "We have missed you Coral, your last video was amazing!" Autumn screams well jumping up and down. "We have to see if Sephora has put your makeup on display" says Angel trying not to seem to excited like I knew she was. 

Adam sees his friends and they head off to go where they want to. Probably going to some sport shop then to go get food. While the boys head to where they want to go to, us girls head to Pink with Autumn running ahead of us.  As we walk into pink I see a tone of girls from our school looking what I assume is for their first day outfits. Some younger girls come up to me and ask for pictures and autographs. I love my fans, there like my second family and it is so much fun getting to meet them.