The Night We First Meet

You were awestruck upon arriving. It was great seeing such a crowd. You decided to view the scene from afar for a while. It was breath taking. Being able to watch humans interact without a problem. It was funny to see how an environment could influence one's actions and emotions. It amazed you how social identity divided everyone in society, yet this night none of this existed. We are one tonight. With no worry, just dancing and drinking throughout the night. It made you happy. You decided it was time to stop being psychological and let the night take you away. 

You slowly stride into the sea of bodies, trying to look for your friend. At the turn of your head, you have finally found them, mingling in the multitude. Once you reached them, your moves unleashed.

Once you were tired you decided to grab a drink. You made your way towards the stools at the bar and sat down next to a female. Her appearance awe struck you. Short black hair, black tight dress, and knee high socks. She looked amazing. You decided to stop being a creep and order your drink.

"Excuse me can I have a Paloma?"

"Coming right up, that will be 10$"

As you were pulling out your cash, a voice was heard next to you.

"Drink is on me" 

"But-"

"Doing worry about, the names Noodle" She introduced herself in a cool manner. "Thank you, I'm (y/n)" "Lovely name. Hey! After you finished your drink wanna get a cup of coffee and chill?"

You were not sure to accept her invention. I mean, you barely meet this stranger. Who knew if they had a criminal record or if they actually didn't mean harm. You decided to finally answer bluntly.

"Do you have a criminal record?"

"Actually..." you were dreading to hear the response "No" She burst out laughing. "What an abstract thing to ask someone, but I get it. I mean no harm. I come in peace, my amigo." 

You finally gave her the green light and left the sweaty atmosphere. You guys made your way downtown in a peaceful silence. You were still a bit tipsy from the alcholholic drink. Which caused you to stumble a bit. Noodle decided to intertwine her arm into yours to allow you to hold your balance. Feeling the warmth on your arm you looked down and blushed a bit. You decided to brush it off the strange feeling that flashed through your heart.

 You finally arrived at the cafe. After what seemed a long time of the words 'I'll pay' you finally won. You wanted to repay back the drink from before. The cafe was stunning. Twinkle lights were hung around the perimeter, allowing a dim light to illuminate the cafes vintage feel. You were secretly hoping the night would end well.

You finally sat down after ordering the two cups of coffee and two pieces of sweet delacay. Suddenly it hit you. You abandon your friend in the club. You quickly pulled out your phone and checked to see any notifications. Your screen display showed nothing, like always. You decided to shoot them a message just in case.

Y/n:
Hey I went to a cafe to get a coffee 😩 don't worry about me I'm fine surely you're having too much fun 😏😉 wink wonk Ajdjsnsbs I'm kidding ily bye

You turned off your phone and looked up. Your eyes meet with some brown ones. Both of you keep the eye contact admiring each other. You loved her brown eyes. They were soothing in a way. Kind of like a comfort. It was amazing how you barely meet this person and she was able to make your heart run a mile. You noticed her cheeks were dusted with a pink hue. Maybe yours were mimicking her action. Sign that love was about to spark.

Noodle and you spent the night talking about each other. It was getting late. Sleep was taking over. You both decided to return to the club to take a ride home. Noodle gave you a hug as a farewell. She handed you a slip of paper.

Call me in the morning beautiful :)
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx
-Noodle-

Love that mixture of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin. The chemicals that were going to change your life. Is it possible for a human being to fall in love at first sight?