Chapter Eight

Published - March 17th, 2018
Copyright © Anna Rose 2018

Please check out "The Story Of Us" out now with weekly updates. Hope you enjoy this chapter babies!

✩•✩•✩•✩•✩

Hunter Donovan

     From the second we left the BITE I was stuck in a deep thought wondering what I did to make the little model to hate me so much.

     We were currently driving to meet my mom and his manager for some dinner but I was honestly losing my appetite from all the dirty looks I've been receiving all evening.

     He even snapped at me for opening door claiming that he was capable of opening any door on his own and that I shouldn't treat him like a girl but I was just being nice.

     "Can you please stop" his neck snapped so fast towards me that I was surprised it didn't break, he shot me a harsh glare just as I stopped at a red light.

     What crawled up his ass and died, was there something so wrong with staring? I believed that it was a compliment, I was admiring him because he was a sight for sore eyes.

     "I'm not doing anything" I reply honestly. . . because it was true. I wasn't doing anything. The light turns green and I press my feet on the gas and we were moving again.

     "Yes you are" he snarled, his eyes glinting in anger and I bite back a laugh, his jaw tenses looking as if he wanted to bark something out but chose not to.

     "I have no idea what you're talking about" I flash him yet another innocent look before shrugging my shoulders and taking my attention back on the road. My thoughts briefly touched upon the topic of Noah.

     What could he be doing right now. . . I bite back a smile, he was probably studying, he always seemed to have his adorable freckled nose buried in some book. Always reading and trying to learn more about anything and everything

     I didn't realize that I had paid him that much attention to know that he enjoys reading more than anything, and he'd rather be alone sitting by that tree that he was always glued to.

     He enjoys peace and quiet more than the roaring canteen. But then again, it might have been that way because I've made everything harder for him all this time.

     I was conflicted to say the least, a part of me didn't want to keep doing what I was doing anymore, it was exhausting trying to portray an asshole but at the same time. . . I strive for Noah's reactions.

     Being the reason he gets so angry and embarrassed brought me nothing but satisfaction, seeing him nervous and trembling ignited the fire inside me.

     Witnessing his pale skin turn into an arousing red made my blood boil and it made me want to torture and tease him even more.

     Seeing him so helpless and vulnerable honestly turned me on like a fucking light switch.

     I bit back a growl that had slowly made its way into my throat. Just thinking about Noah's creamy skin exposed just for me to look at, imagining him fully naked and ready for me. I had to hold myself back from whipping out my dick and jacking off to his adorable expressions.

     My grip on the wheels tightened so much that my knuckles turned white, fuck. . . this wasn't right. It was wrong on all sorts of levels, I shouldn't even be thinking about him, especially in such a pornographic way. I ought to be ashamed of myself but I seriously couldn't help myself