Chapter 11: Going back

Vega's PoV

I'm starting to get healed slowly. I don't want to healed by magic because I want to have each scar reminding me of what happened and that I will not be put down. The Hogwarts uniform covered all of my scars except for one. It went around most of my face, it was a thin line now but still noticeable.

I don't want to go back. But I have to. I can't leave everyone there without hope. Harry, Ron and Hermione have gone to find some horcruxes. I had shouted at them but then I forgave them because I knew that in the end, it will work out.

I'm with Ginny, Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley. The car journey was quiet, Mrs Weasley was trying not to cry and Ginny was shaking a lot so I held her hand.

Soon, in Platform 9 3/4, I see Lyra. Draco's been avoiding me since what happened because he thought he wasn't 'good enough' for me anymore.

Lyra sees me and runs to me and hugs me. She's crying. I pick her up and she whispers in my ear, "They made me get you-know-what. They forced me like Draco." She was sobbing a lot. She looks up at me and says, "Draco wants to talk to you."

I look up and see Draco coming towards me. I put Lyra down and I go up to him and have a soft kiss on his lips. Those who don't know about me and Draco looked at us with surprise or disgust but we don't care.

He says, "I can't sit with you girls because I'm still a prefect but Dean, Seamus and Neville are waiting for you."

Draco goes to the prefects carriage and I go to my three best friends in their carriage.

As soon as I walk in, the three boys pull me into a tight group hug. When they let me go, we all sit down and look wide-eyed at the scar on my face.
"It doesn't really matter now. All that matters is that I am safe. I will NOT let those lunatics win."

Just then, I see a memory. My scar doesn't hurt but I think I know what I am. I am a seer.

"What do you mean? Do you think we can do it? When?" I hear a voice say; it's Snape's.
"Yes. It will happen. But not until all preparations are finalised and done."

I'm pulled out of that. I'm a bit dizzy and I can't focus on anything properly.
"Vega! Are you OK?" Seamus asks.
"Yeah, I'm alright." I bite my nails, thinking about what I had just seen.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I... I... I'm... I'm a seer."
Everyone gasps and I say, "Please don't anyone. I don't want anyone else to know at the moment."
"OK," everyone murmured.

"Something is going to happen. You-know-who is behind it and I don't know what it is but it is going to be something bad. It's going to happen when his plan is completely finalised and all of his preparations are done."

Everyone is quiet and it stays like that for the rest of the journey.

There are no carriages to take us up to Hogwarts so everyone walks. Death Eaters are patrolling the corridors and they look at me with disgust. I don't let my guard down and I hold my head up high. Teachers look surprised to see me but they don't show it for too long and they lead us into the Great Hall. Everyone is hopeless.

I see Bellatrix and she cackles but I smirk, not letting her get to me.

Soon, I went to sleep, wanting to do something but I don't know what.