Social Butterfly ✔

It was the last week of the month and Willow was hiding from Damarion. He said he liked her and it made her happy when it should not have. She will only face heartache with someone from another league as Damarion. He was the Prince for God's sake.

"Hi, I am Eva. Can I order a chicken burger?" Willow recognized her Damarion's sister.

"Sure." She pretended to ignore the fact that Princess was here.

She ran away like a fool when Damarion confessed and couldn't face him again. She can't confess that she liked him as well.

"I totally approve of you btw." She said sitting on the chair in front of the counter.

"Excuse me?" Willow asked with a frown.

"For my brother. I like you." Before Willow could defend herself Eva said, "And I know you lack in many areas and probably sometimes these days my father already made a point of telling you. But that should affect how you two feel about each other."

Willow was not sure this was boosting her morale or not.

"I have no interest in your brother. I am using him for his money." She said sourly to sound convincing.

"And yet you don't own a single expensive or branded item." Eva grinned.

Willow sighed and handed her the burger.

"Here is your order and you can go if you are done torturing me." She said.

"I am here to help," Eva said confidently.

"How is that?"

"I am going to make you worthy of being a Princess."

"Why? Am I not human enough."

"No Willow, you know as well as I do you lack many qualities and you need to be groomed into one. And it is going to require a lot of hard work, trust me."

Willow looked at Eva and her determination.

"You can't refuse since your mother already signed this."

And Eva gave her a contract of how Willow will be given best education and personality development classes for two years. She will be learning music and dance classes, political knowledge and other stuff like foreign languages, fashion and will be trained to be fit.

"If Damarion marries you now which I am sure he will since he finds you perfect in every sense you will face problems at our house. You will feel like an outcast and that will make your life as well Damarion's life unpleasant. I am not asking you to change Willow, my brother fell in love with this Willow. I am just asking you to improve to survive among the sharp princess around Damarion."

Eva made sense and Willow felt tempted to agree to all this.

"What about my band?"

"You can continue doing what you love. I am a fan of your band Willow." She smiled gleefully as she noticed Willow was on verge of agreeing.

"What if he gets married in two years?"

"That you leave to me. I will handle that."

"And what are we telling Damarion," Willow asked seemingly really interested in the idea.

"That is for you and your heart to decide. But for today let's make a mark on royal society." She said and placed an invitation card on the counter.

"What is this?" She asked.

"It's time we met the Prince's in the royal as well and make you desirable."

"How will this help?" Willow asked not sure this was a good idea.