Chapter 7

Being Alpha
Chapter 7

*Stephan Wells' POV:*

Sleep started to slowly fade from me and I blinked my eyes awake. I chuckled when I saw Jessie's big eyes staring at me adoringly. Her breath was minty fresh and she had on a matching black and dark blue lace bra and underwear set.

"Morning baby.", she cooed, kissing my cheek.

"Morning. You look good in blue."

She started blushing and she jumped on top of me, straddling my waist. I let out a huge breath.

"I am NOT even heavy!", she breathed, reading my mind.

"Sure.... Just kidding. Why so happy?"

"I don't know! But you need to get up and wash up and satisfy my hunger with food...."

She smiled and took my arms, wrapping them around her waist. I chuckled and kissed her. She stopped me before I even sat up.

"NO! Wash up first!!", she said, putting her hand up to my face for effect.

Rolling my eyes, I gripped her thighs and got out of bed. I carried her to the bathroom and sat her on on the counter while I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

When I was done, I kissed her soft lips slowly.

"Better?", I asked while I continued to eat her lips.

"Mmmm.... Much better.", she smiled, pulling me to her with her legs.

I groped her butt and back, creating a fire between us. Her golden hazel eyes started to turn a lustful, deep brown caramel. I glanced in the mirror and saw my greenish-grey eyes started to turn a mud-ish green color. After a little more kissing, both our eyes were pitch black.

Cranking up the shower to a hot steam, I slowly worked her clothes off. Slowly and lingering, I kissed down her neck and left a few love bites.

Slowly working towards her sweet spot, my hands moved down her body and hooked on her panties. After her small whimper for me to continue, I stuck my hand in and tweaked and stroked her sweet core.

"Baby?", Jessie whimpered, running her hands through my hair.

"Yea...", I whispered in ear, nibbling on her ear lobe.

"I want you to.... I want you to lick my mark.", she closed her eyes.

My tongue shot out and licked the mark on the crook of her neck. She moaned and roared out loud, pulling me even closer with her legs.

Soon she had me slammed against the tile walls of the shower.

*To be continued....*