2-hello There Friend

While i was on my bus i managed to draw something i actually might want to keep to work on later, he was a lime colored polar bear but his stomach was the only part that couldn't light up, his claws on his hands were razor sharp and grey, his eyes a soothing light hazel, he was very fluffy but looks approachable, but he honestly has a nasty ass attitude, i named him glexx, just because it sounded cool, and he loves coke cola( cause you know there are  polar bears in the commercial, but he doesn't know that).

We finally arive at Preston Seattle high-school, most parents preferred this school mostly because it was close to a buch of neighborhoods down the street, but most students despise this school, matter of fact, we despise school in general.

"okay, bye have a great Seattle day blah blah blah  get off my bus" says the bus driver. Usually in the morning when we get off the bus the bus driver is to say this slogan to start off our "Amazing day at Seattle high".

As i walked myself into the building i saw two of my most best friends in the whole wide world, Chasity and Jordan. When i first met Jordan is when i first came to this school he had a huge crush on me, he still does, but i told him i don't do relationships, so after a while we became best friends, and Chasity, well we always known each other, we're child hood besties.

"Hey Charizzma!,"my friend Chasity calls out to me putting her dark blue eyes on me while flipping her long burgundy hair in jordan's face.

" HEY! watch it chas! ", we call chasity chas, just cause we're all comfortable with it.

" Ha, hey you guys why are you two standing at the door like this", i asked curiously.

"well i jus...."

"I WANTED TO CONFESS MY UNDYING LOVE TO YOU! ", Jordan cuts chasity off while staring at me with excitement with his light green eyes.

" Ugh, get your head out of your ass Jordan, i told you i don't do relationships"i tell him while ruffling his shaggy dark blonde hair.

"Aww, it was worth a shot", says Jordan mischievously

"WELL! ", Chasity shouts while giving J
ordan a death glare  that world make the devil run back to hell.

"As i was saying, i just felt like walking my bestfraann inside!, and surely you need help with your morning hair, and trust me right now your black short curly hair does not approve", chasity says with a leader voice, see this is why i love my friends, i couldn't help but think about the song "you got a friend in me", that song off of toy Story.

Just when i was pulled out of my bubble, literally chasity yanked me down the hallway towards the girls bathroom.

"OW! Damn chas im not your dang prisoner let me go! ", i holler because of the pain.

" Alright, alright i just don't want my best friend walking around looking like one of her drawings", chasity giggled at her great come back.

"Ha ha ha!", i laugh sarcastically, "come on and fix my hair before we're late"

While we were in the bathroom something kind of moved in my bag, wich was weird because i only had my school supplies, my drawings, and my phone in there. I take my book bag and before I open it YANK!, chasity was combing my hair.

"Goddamn chasity, are trying to pull my head off!"

"Hehe oops, sorry charizzma", chasity apologized while putting on an innocent face.

Just when i was about to open my bag again, another disturbance.

Me and chasity look at each other before yelling "THE BELL", we both rushed out of the bathroom towards our first classes.

----------------------------------------------
So how bout this chapter pretty good  ❤❤, i hope so

Happy reading people 😊😊