Sing (A Conor Maynard Imagine)

Your PoV:

"Hey Y/N, it's Bob!" 

I was on the phone with my manager, Bob. I was a singer and honestly adored my job. One of my greatest inspirations was Conor Maynard. But hey, who doesn't love Conor?

"Wassup Bobby," I said into the phone.

"You need to come to the studio ASAP. There's someone here who saw your GOAT "Grenade" cover on YouTube and wants to work with you,' he said.

"Thanks, that was the most non-mysterious thing I heard in my life," I said sarcastically before hanging up. I reached the studio in a couple of minutes since I was in the neighbourhood anyway. I hung up my coat and said:

"What you got for me Bobby?"

Then, I froze. 

"Looks like I surprised you Y/N!" Bob replied.

Conor's PoV:

The girl that walked in was gorgeous. Much prettier than in the pictures and videos. Of course, I may have slightly stalked her online. But then, who wouldn't? She was an amazing human being and an amazing artist. I first discovered her when her "Grenade" cover was in my Recommended videos. I honestly couldn't wait to work with her. As soon as she saw me she froze. At first I thought she wasn't happy to see me. Then she smiled.

"I can't believe I just met my idol!" she said.

"Seriously? Me? Umm... I didn't think I was that good..."

"Oh, stop it Conor. You are AMAZING!" she countered. I felt myself go red from the compliment.

"Thanks, so are you. I thought we could do a cover of No Promises together? (I don't think he did already, but if he did pretend he didn't).)" I asked.

"Yes, I love that song!" she said, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

A little bit later

"Oh na na, just be careful, na na, love ain't simple, na na, promise me no promises," we finished together.

"That sounded amazing!" I said to Y/N.

"Yeah..." she said, clearly upset.

"What's wrong, that was brilliant!" I asked her.

"Correction: You were brilliant,"  she replied.

"Correction: We were brilliant," I countered.

"Thanks Conor. I really had fun today," she said.

"Me too. Maybe we could see each other again some time. Could I get your number?" I asked. I was nervous that she would say no. The truth is, I really liked her. Really liked her.

"Of course you can," she replied.

"Thanks," I said as I handed her my phone. She accidentally dropped it and we both bent down to get it, banging our heads. We both looked up. She was so close, and her eyes looked so beautiful that I couldn't help leaning in. To my delight, she did too, and we shared a long passionate kiss. Suddenly, she pulled back. I looked at her questioningly.

"You should probably get your phone now," she said.

I laughed, picked it up and kissed her again.

A/N:

Sorry if you're finding these too short or too long. Just say so and maybe I could adjust the size or do multiple parts for a couple of imagines. I might do multiple parts for the next set.

Basically, I'm going to post in sets, so every week I'll post one for each member.

Love you guys,

Daisy xxx