The Beginning...

"Er-... Jeremy.... Are you sure about this....?" Mike questioned Jeremy's choice.

"Definitely! Oh this is going to be so perfect!!!!" The lemon child said with excitement, squeaking with joy as he jumped up and down.

"Jeremy.... I don't think this is going to work out-" oh lord... god saying that made Michael a little upset with himself, he didn't really want to ruin the mans plans- but- he had to have a say in this....

"Why? What do you mean?" Jeremy asked, frowning as he wondered if he did something wrong-

"Well- Its just-"

"Yes...?"

"I'm playing the role of Veronica Sawyer- and-"

"And????"

"Vincent is J.D-"

"Oh-..." Jeremy pondered on that. Vincent's playing as J.D and Mike is playing as Veronica- "But- You guys fit so well with your roles!" He almost whined.

"I know I know but-" Mike wasn't able to finish his sentence- Vincent had blurted in, since he did happen to be there at the same time.

"But what? Is there something just wrong with it in general?" Vincent asked with that thick rasp in his tone, looking at Mike in the eyes.

"Yes, in fact. The problem with it is that Veronica and J.D get together-"

Jeremy butted in after- "What's wrong with that?"

Mike only then glared before exhaling sharply. "I fucking hate Vincent- That's the problem- that's what's wrong- And I CERTAINLY don't want a damn scene where Vincent has sex with me."

Vincent listened, making a small gasp, faking a offended attitude, "How rude! At least it won't be real! If it were, by now I'd be rehearsing how hard I can fuck your ass as you sing Dead Girl Walking. Well- Try to sing Dead Girl Walking hehehh~" the purple man said, placing a honey coated chuckle at the end.

Mike's jaw dropped as he could feel his entire face heat up in what happened to be embarrassment- Oh god- Was he just fucking roasted?! "Jeremy! You've got to d-" Jeremy had left the room minutes ago. He probably didn't want to hear any of the profanity- aw geez... He almost forgot that the others were in the room.
In one corner we have Fritz staring in awe, as if Mike's ever been roasted like that-
Next we have Scott standing there as he rethinks everything. Well- until he realized that he's off the hook from 'alone time with Vincent'.
Chris is beside Fritz trying to not cry with laughter-

God this was so stupid- Mike took action in the wrong way- slapping Vincent as hard as he could, straight in the face. Though there wasn't too much damage to Vincent...

Vincent only purred deviously, rubbing his now marked up cheek, the pain was only exciting for him, "Looks like 'Ronica's making things Explosive~"

Mike almost dropped himself to the floor, oh gOD. VINCENTS USING HIS OWN TACTICS AGAINST HIM- He was not going to stay for this! Grumbling he left backstage to go look for Jeremy.

Vincent only frowned a bit. Really he didn't want to piss Mike off, regardless how fun it is to annoy the Security Gaurd...

((SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT- ITS LATE AT NIGHT AND I WAS BORED? ORIGINALLY I WAS GONNA WRIGHT THE STORY DOWN FIRST BUT AGAIN- I'm laying in my bed- lights out- in the dark- phone in hand- bored. So I just- Typed- May fix stuff or not!))