Mr. McGorgeous

"Ugh!! But he is sssoooooo freaking rude!!!! He TOTALLY deserved it!!!! I am NOT apologizing!!"

Okay let me back up a bit for those of you that don't understand what's going on.

About, oh I don't know, like an hour ago we got into the car that was going to take us to my new apartment that we would be sharing for the next two months. The second we got into the car he instantly asked me if this is what I wear all the time. Okay, so I can understand why he asked that because I'm wearing a black long sleeved shirt underneath a puffy dark purple vest with a checkered black and red scarf, a highlighter yellow tutu, some black leggings and my sacred batman and joker converse that I'm almost always wearing. Plus, I'm wearing this when it's snowing outside......Yea, not my best idea.... But that's not what was rude, what was rude was the fact that after he asked that and I said yes, he said, "You look like a freak clown who escaped from a mental hospital. You should really change, I don't want to be seen with a freak."

So you can understand why I punched him in the face.

Right?

Well, whatever.

Anyways, apparently he can't take a hit because that measly little punch knocked him out cold. And he was still out when we got to the apartment and I was still mad at him so I left him there, paid the driver and told the guy to go as far away as the money I gave him would take him.

And that's how I ended up on the phone with my father and a very very angry Mr. McGorgeous sitting across from me with a black eye. I guess I had hit him harder then I thought.

So, back to the present.

"You will apologize and get him whatever he needs!! I can't have you acting this way again!!! You are SO unappreciative! I do EVERYTHING for you!! And this is how you repay me??? You WILL apologize OR ELSE. Do you understand?" I could imagine the little vein on my fathers forehead popping out like it usually does when he gives me these "mini lectures".

"But dad-"

"NO BUTS. YOU WILL DO IT RIGHT NOW. "

*click* I sigh and look at Mr. McGorgeous only to see him smirking. So I get up and walk over the the fridge, grab an ice pack, and chuck it at his head. Un fortunately, this time he's ready so he ducks just in time.

"Daammiitt.." I mutter to myself.

He turns around and looks at me. "What?" He says.

"Nothing." I say with the sweetest fake smile I could muster.

He looks away and I instantly frown.

I really wanted to hit him. I need to improve my fastness and distance. What time is it?? I think I should go for my run now. I look at Mr. McGorgeous.

"Hey, what time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch." He says as he looks at me with a goofy smile. I roll my eyes. "Can you be anymore immature?"

His face goes serious.

"Actually, yes, yes I can."

I look at him with a look of complete annoyance on my face and once he sees it he sighs and looks at his phone on the table.

"It's 5:15."

I look down at my nails and start walking towards my new room."Cool. Thanks. I'm going to go for a run."

He whipped his head towards me so fast I thought that he was going to spin his head right off of his gorgeous body.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

I stop walking and look at him startled."What?"

His face is turning slightly pink and I have to stop myself from giggling. "It's fucking SNOWING."

I put a sarcastic do-you-really-think-I'm-stupid? look on my face, "I'm not blind, dipshit. I think I can see that."

He sighs and looks away, "You are really annoying you know that right?"

I continue walking to my room. "Yupp."

I say popping the P. He sighs again, "Fine. Go ahead, freeze to death."

I'm really going to have to talk to him about sighing so much. He does it a lot.