Chapter 4

Natasha's POV

I woke up to the sunlight streaming in through the window. I sat up and looked to my side seeing Louis sleep peacefully. I smiled lightly remembering last night. I slipped on some panties and bra. Just then the door opened revealing Niall. Once his eyes landed on me he turned his head blushing. Aww he's so cute! I wasn't trying to hide anything. I've never really cared about people seeing me in bra and panties. I mean it's pretty much the same as a bikini.

"Hey um Natasha?" He asked looking nervous.

"Ya," I answered looking at him. God, he was so hot.

"The boys and I need a favor," he said smiling sheepishly.

I just laughed and asked what he needed.

"The boys and I really wanted breakfast, but the ones that are good at cooking are asleep," he replied."so, will you please?" He gave me a puppy dog face I couldn't say no to.

"Fine," I replied smiling. I LOVED cooking.

"Yay!" He cheered causing me to chuckle.

I threw on one of Lou's shirts and followed him downstairs. The shirt reached mid thigh so at least I wasn't walking down there naked. I followed Niall into the kitchen and saw a beautiful kitchen with marble covered counters, the best appliances, and anything you would need for cooking. I loved it.

Zayn's POV

We walked into the kitchen to see Niall standing there with Natasha behing him. She was wearing one if Louis's bottom downed shirts with a few bottoms undone up top. She looked so sexy with her messy curls, long tan legs, and a red bra peeking out from behind the shirt. I looked st the other boys immediately seeing they noticed how hot she looked too.

"Hey guys," she smiled warmly at us. "I'm Natasha by the way." She said. She got a chorus of "heys" and "his" in return.

She walked over to the fridge pulling out milk and eggs, then to out cabnets opening a few till she found the flour and salt, then looked till she found a bowl and a whisk. She combined the flour, milk, water, eggs, butter etc. mixing them with the whisk.

"Where's the pans," she asked scrunching up her eyebrows at us. Liam pointed to a drawer below the oven/stove. We talked about our work and families. We learned she had a brother, no sisters, and worked at a Starbucks here. As we talked she cut up strawberries and poured batter onto the pan. Then putting the crepes onto a plate with strawberries and chocolate aayce she gave us each lots and we ate till we were full. Once we were done we all looked at each other wondering what to do.

"How bout truth or dare?" Harry asked with an evil glint in his eyes that seemed to go unnoticed by Natasha.

"Ok," she agreed smiling.

Oh no.