Club 42. {part 2} - OTW Era

Michael's shoulder brushes past me, snapping me out of my mesmerising daydream I just engaged in.
He had me against the wall, touching me, kissing me, loving me.
I wanted it to be real.
I need it to be real.
I shake my head abruptly and follow Michael into the kitchen.
He flicks a few switches, warmly illuminating his penthouse.
His apartment is rather bare and boring, grey and black with clothes strewn across the floor and records lying everywhere.
The large, open apartment reveals a breath taking view of the city skyline out of a massive glass window in the facade.
I gasp loudly, staring mesmerised at the flickering, bright lights of bustling LA.
"It's beautiful, isn't it?"
I simply nod, too enchanted for words.
"Sorry about the mess, I haven't had much time to clean lately."
I smile as my attention returns to Michael.
"Its fine, you should me my house..."
Michael chuckles softly, biting his lip gently as we stare at one another, a strange aura seeping through the air between us, almost...lust.
Michael clears his throat abruptly and shakes his head, piercing the awkward silence.
"You didn't have to come here, I just-I, I get lonely sometimes and I...yeah."
I smile sympathetically at him, tilting my head as his big brown puppy eyes make my heart flutter, staring through me.
"It's fine, I owe you it. You basically saved me from that creep."
Michael grimaces as I mention him.
"He was a creep, huh. Eh it was nothing. I couldn't just stand there and watch him disrespect a beautiful young lady, now could I?"
I giggle lightly, staring at the ground feeling my cheeks flush.
"Want something to drink?"
I look up, seeing his beautiful bright smile and sparkling eyes from across the room, his dark skin glowing angelically in the city lights protruding through the window.
"Sure, what do you have?"
Michael jogs confidently over to a large fridge, making me giggle at his enthusiasm.
He opens it and peers inside.
Giving me a nice view of his adorable butt, nicely shaped in his tight blue jeans.
Cute.
"I have...coke, lemonade, orange juice...vodka, beer and wine."
I hear myself gasp lightly.
Michael Jackson drinks alcohol?
I'm not judging him, I just...he seems so innocent and childlike.
I wanna see this side more often.
"Uhh, just some coke, thanks."
Michael chuckles loudly, turning back to look at me.
"Cmon!! I'm having wine, you sure you don't want some?"
I smile with him, admiring his gorgeous happy face.
"What the heck, sure."
Michael looks proud as he pulls a bottle out of the fridge, leaving it on the bench.
"Have a seat on the lounge if you'd like, not just gonna stand around, ain't ya?"
I smile, rolling my eyes playfully at his jeery expression and walk over to a plush white leather couch.
I sit down, exhaling as the soft leather engulfs me, making me sink slightly.
God, it's comfy!
A wide fireplace filled with glowing coals warms the room, providing a romantic, warm atmosphere.
I stare and admire the view of the city, flashing and glowing, sleepless and alive.
I lean back comfortably, crossing my legs and placing my hands in my laps shyly.
I hear some glasses cling gently, a cork pop and bubbles pouring behind me.
"I don't normally drink, but 'Tis the right occasion, mi'lady."
Michael says in a mock British posh voice, making me laugh brightly.
His footsteps approach me against the clean wooden floor.
He walks in front of me, his tall, handsome physique standing before me as he hands my drink in a beautiful crystal wine glass.
I grasp it, grazing my fingers with his.
Fireworks go off in my stomach.
Michael walks over to a coat hanger in the corner, shrugging off his highscool rugby jacket and placing it on a hook, unaware of my prying eyes.
He's so beautiful.
His long slender arms are revealed as he wears a skintight white t-shirt, allowing me to see his toned and slender torso through the thin material.
I shiver.
He lifts his arms behind his head and stretches, yawning.
I stare at his arms, flexed and surprisingly muscular, considering how slender he is.
I feel myself throb suddenly.
He walks over to me, sitting right beside me, reaching for his drink off the coffee table.
His weight sinks the couch, abruptly causing me to fall against him slightly.
"Sorry..haha" I chuckle, my cheeks burning.
"It's alright, I don't mind."
I look into his eyes, sparkling with happiness, his lips curled into an adorable cocky smirk.
I smile warmly, feeling my legs involuntarily squeeze shut.
He's so fucking sexy.
I remain pressed against him, slightly pressing further.
Comfortably snuggled against his chest, sipping my drink, I feel his arm reach behind me and hold my shoulder sweetly.
He sips his wine, as we stare into one another's eyes, enamoured.
I tuck my legs up to my butt, resting my head on his shoulder.
I'm being bold, but he's so welcoming...and he seems to like it.
"You're beautiful."
Michael whispers sensually into my ear.
I feel the heat from his breath, making me shiver from head to toe.
I'm taken aback at his confidence, but eager to take this further.
"Thankyou, handsome."
I reply cockily in a hushed, lusty voice. Michael leans forward and places his drink down.
He grasps mine from my hand quickly and places it down also.
Suddenly I feel his lips smash into mine, wet and hungry.
We pull away for air, panting loudly, staring into one another's eyes.
He looks...ashamed and scared.
"I'm-I'm so sorry..."
He starts shifting away, his cheeks burning a bright red and sweat glistening his forehead in the glow of the fire.
Our eye contact breaks as he stares at his hands in his lap.
I shuffle closer to him.
"Michael...are you ok?"
I sit beside him, hands in my lap.
"I'm fine. I'm sorry, that was...sorry."
"It's fine Michael, don't apologise. What's wrong?"
He looks up at me, with his big, brown soft eyes, filled with regret.
"I just, I...I'm not experienced with this stuff, and I thought you might not want to."
I kiss my teeth at his statement, shaking my head. Surely not...
"You're a virgin?"
Michael hangs his head lower, playing with his fingers.
Fuck.
The hottest man in the business today is a virgin, when every single young girl...maybe even guys, wanna screw him.
I'm shocked, to say the least.
I always knew Michael was sweet and innocent, but I thought for sure he had had to have done it by now. How can you fight the urge sometimes?
Girls would be falling at his feet every day, and he hasn't fucked one once.
There has to be something holding him back.
"Michael, it's ok. I'm not overly experienced either. I just...I'm a bit surprised is all."
"Because I'm a virgin?"
Michael says in his beautiful soft tone, sounding sad.
"Well...most likely all of the girls you meet would have wanted to have you, I just thought you would have indulged at some point."
"I can't. I'm a jehova witness. No sex before marriage. That's why."
Michael says bitterly, but seemingly not directed at me.
It almost sounds as if he's mocking the rule book, disgracing their way.
I nod understandingly.
"But...I really want to. You have no idea how hard it is to..."
"Resist?"
I finish his sentence, looking into his longing eyes.
I can't help but feel sorry for him. I really can't imagine how difficult it must be, especially when he was younger and hormonal, and considering how many opportunities, meaning groupies, fell at his doorstep.
"Yeah. My brothers have all done it, regardless. They don't have much will power, you see."
"You do Michael, I can't imagine how frustrating that would be."
I chuckle, attempting to lighten the mood.
Michael smiles and giggles softly, looking back into his hands.
"I'm just scared, someone will find out. Mother would never forgive me."
He looks into my eyes, and I observe that glimmer of desire, but mostly fear.
"No one will know. Michael, look at you. You want this, don't you?"
He nods, swallowing, his Adam's apple bobbing as he looks into my eyes.
"It's only human, Michael. It's normal. Come on, where's your bedroom?"
I say confidently, standing. Michael stands also, looking a lot happier than he did a few seconds ago.
"Follow me."
Michael says in a monotone voice.
I follow him down a dull lit hallway, until we walk into a large, master bedroom.
He turns to face me, smiling small and cute.
I walk over to the bed, determined on my task.
I probably sound like a selfish whore, but I want this as bad as he does.
Also, I'm not persuading him for my own benefit.
I believe in my point, and think the rules he was raised with are absolutely absurd.
A long time ago, maybe, sex wasn't a major part of people's lives.
But, the world has changed, and sexuality is now a pinnacle of human relations, a prominent path in achieving love and happiness.
We have to embrace it, it connects and unites people.
It forges stronger bonds of intimacy and trust.
It's vital to building up to a marriage for the common couple these days, and he needs to know that, or he will have a hard time finding love and relating to people, women in particular.
He wouldn't fit in, he would get bullied.
I don't want that to happen.
I lay on the bed, feeling the soft material under my hands.
"Turn the lights off."
I say in a soft, suggestive tone.
I hear Michael's footsteps approach the bed.
The window on the wall to the city provides plenty light for us to see each-other.
I sit up on my knees, as Michael's weights sinks the bed while he sits in the edge.
"Ellie...I want to, but...someone will find out."
Michael whispers.
I smile at his hesitance and giggle.
"Michael, I solemnly swear I won't tell a soul, and as far as I'm concerned, there are no cameras or people in here watching us."
Michael smiles, his pearly white teeth glowing in the subtle blue light.
"Whatever you say, baby."
I feel myself smile inside with happiness, as he swings his legs on the bed, kneeling in front of me.
His height towers over me, making me feel vulnerable yet so excited, knowing he has all the power in the world.
He pushes me down sharply, slightly knocking the wind out of me, making me smile widely as I lay back.
Kinky.
I shut my eyes and bite my lip as I feel him jaggedly pull my shorts and panties down my legs, flicking them away.
I hear a soft thud as they land in the room elsewhere.
The cool air hits my exposed womanhood, which is wet and throbbing for him.
I moan gently as Michael rubs my knees, hearing his breathing increase.
His large masculine hands rub my legs from top to bottom, making me shiver and jerk softly under his touch.
It's hard for me to believe just a few minutes ago this man was incredibly shy and scared of sex.
He's become a confident, in-charge man, and I'm enjoying every second of it.
I squeeze my legs shut instinctively, making Michael giggle.
I manage to pull my boob tube over my head and flick it away, arching my back as Michael notices at a glance and thrusts his hands onto my breasts.
I moan gently, arching into his hands as he massages the tender flesh, flicking his fingers over my sensitive nipples, causing me to jolt in pleasure each time.
"You're fucking hot, Ellie. You're driving me crazy, babe."
Michael says in a surprisingly deep, rugged tone.
I feel my walls flood with juices of excitement, throbbing uncontrollably.
"You're in control Michael, take me."
I whisper in a moan as he rubs my nipples with his index finger and thumbs, the foreign stimulation of the sensitive flesh sending vibrations of pleasure down my spine.
"That was the plan, baby."
Michael says in that voice, which makes my womanhood quiver and pulse.
I feel his hands leave my buds, making me pout slightly.
I just lay, staring at him while he pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side.
I moan internally as I see his chocolate, slender toned torso before me.
I just need that pressed against me now.
A thin sheen of sweat covers his skinny but muscular build in the light, making him even more beautiful, if that's possible.
I trail my eyes down his body, until I see an incredibly long and thick imprint in his jeans, making my eyes widen in delight.
His beautiful chocolate hand rests upon his erection straining through his jeans, rubbing it up and down gently.
I simply stare, focused on his manhood and hearing him moan softly as he pleasures himself.
It's the most beautiful, erotic scene I've ever witnessed.