Prologue

Gauris POV:

It has been a year and a half since i have entered this Oberoi Mansion as Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi.

Yes, it is Gauri  Omkara Singh Oberoi , my qualification is just 5th standard and my age is 21.

Everyone is kind to me in this house Shivaay bhayya , rudra bhayya and all my inlaws except for one person and that is my husband Omkara Singh Oberoi.

He hates me , he never wanted to marry me and the only reason he is with me is because our kids.

Our kids came to into existence just because of buamma's conspiracy , that night was the only night we got together to create our kids.

Even though I exposed buamaas evil intentions and rescued him, he still thinks I'm just here to con him for his money.

I tried to leave him but I didnt have a place to live with two kids in my womb , I had no where to go.

My shop got destroyed and mom passed away few months ago , now all I have is only my kids.

Our kids are just 3 months old and today we are naming them , everyone is happy today even my husband. He loves his kids to death and hates me to the core.

But I love him, Just to watch him happy makes me happy.

I guess i will just have to live with that.

Precap: anikas entry after divorce and bhavya's entry in OM.