20 Weeks

I look as Aiden runs over to the arrow. The Oni swings his sword at him, but Aiden ducks and slides towards the arrow. He swiftly gets up and stabs the Oni. When the Oni dematerialized, I notice the sword piercing Aiden's body.

"Aiden!" I screamed and ran over to him.

He took the sword out of him and dropped it to the floor. I grabbed him and we both fell to the ground.

"Aiden, I'm here." I caress his face as tears stream down my face. "Aiden, you're going to be okay."

He slowly brought his hand to my face and wiped my tears.

"I'm going to be okay. We all are." He chokes out as blood drips from his chin.

Ethan walks over to us and sat on the other side of Aiden.

"Does it hurt you as much as it hurts me?" Aiden voice shaky.

"Yeah." Ethan just hugs him.

Aiden turns to me, "Do you believe I'm a good guy?"

"Of course I do." I said placing my forehead on his. "Of course.

"Chelsea, from the day that I saw you, you sent tingles down my back with that intense stare. I knew I had to get to know you. I'm sorry for the pain I caused you in the beginning because of how much of an idiot I am but I want you to know how much I love you. You mean everything to me."

"Aiden, please." I cry.

"I want you to move on. Don't let me hold you back from you finding another person to love. I will always be watching you."

"Aiden, don't say that. Please don't." I bit my lip. "You're going to be okay."

"Please do it for me." He pleads.

"Aiden."

"I love you." He says to me.

"I love you too."

"To the moon. . ."

". . . and back." I finish.

I place one more kiss on his lips and held him tight.

"I love you." Were the last words before he closed his eyes and his body fell limp.

"I love you so much Aiden." I cried as Ethan and I lay him down on the ground.

I look at Ethan and just hugged him over Aiden's body. We cried into each other's shoulders. We stayed like this for few minutes before I pulled away. I stood up and stared at Aiden's lifeless body. I stumble back.

"I got you." My dad catches me. "I got you."

I just cried because the love my life left me alone with his unborn child.

"Chelsea." Someone snaps their fingers in front of my face. 

I snap out of my thoughts and look up to see Scott and Stiles standing in front of me.

"I did it again, didn't I?" I sigh, my head hung as I felt ashamed of myself for no reason.

"You don't have to go to school if you don't want to." Stiles sits besides me on my bed.

"I have to." I bite my lip immediately thinking of my unborn child. I need to be able to provide for he or she. "Plus I have to tell Coach I won't be able to play this season." 

"We can do that for you." Scott interjects. 

I stood up from my bed with a smile on my face. I have to stay positive. Everything will be okay. "I can do it." I walk over to grab my bag sitting in the corner of my room on a chair.