5

Horrified , I grabbed him but lost my footing .

I stumbled down the stairs . My last thoughts were that I still loved him to save him falling down the stairs . Then , everything went dark .

I woke up in a hospital . Jimin was unshaven and his eyes bloodshot . I was in a coma for three days and he never left my side . I had lost my baby . I cried and Jimin cradled me in his arms .

He told me about his secretary had just discovered that her husband had cheated her and asked for his help . There was nothing more than that . I was so ashamed for doubting him . It was a terrible mistake that took away the baby .

" Honey , what are you doing here ?" It was Jimin who had come out from the bathroom . I turned and gasped . "I'm thinking of our baby " I said and wept . He held and cooed , " Come on , (y/n) , don't cry . It's not your fault ".

But I can't stop crying . He pushed me slightly and tilted my chin . He smiled sofy and his eyes glittered . " I tell you what . Why don't make a baby tonight ? I promise you'll like it , honey . We'll have dozens of kids "

I smiled at him telling myself how lucky I was to have him . Slowly, he brought his lips to mine and kissed me passionately . Slowly , he lifted me into his arm and carried me inside , leaving the undisturbed scenery of the night .