Louis

Outfit above^

"Beep beep beep BEEP! "
I sigh and turn off my alarm clock.

I shiver and go take a shower, washing my hair with the cheap Walmart brand shampoo and conditioner. I slide the dove soap bar over my body and wash my body of the soap. I dry my hair and my body before going to my small closet. My apartment is just one room, a bed and a closet. That's it. I don't even have a car. My parents left me a few years ago and this is all I can afford. Sad right?

I don't have much, but I keep it clean

I don't have much, but I keep it clean. You should see the outside of the building.

I sigh and put on a black skirt, along with a fake deim shirt and some sandals

I sigh and put on a black skirt, along with a fake deim shirt and some sandals. I just run my hand through my hair and lock the door behind me. Time for work. I start the walk to work, taking the apple out of my bag and handing it to the homeless outside the building. "It's not much.... I'm sorry. Money is getting tight." They smile at me sadly and nod, with a thank you. I skip to the end of the street, smiling as a light breeze picks up.

Goodness I love the smell of sunshine.

My phone buzzes and I take it out of my bag.

"Hello."

"Hey Lou! You wanna come over tonight? I'm having a party!" My friend Zayn says.

"Of course!" What time Zaynie?" I reply cheerily.

"Okay, 9:30. See you then! Oh and Lou, make sure you dress nicely, fancy like and stuff. Some of the richest people will be here tonight." He says.

"Okay! I'll see you at 9:20!" He chuckles at me coming early but says good bye and hangs up. How fun! Zayn's parties are the best!

I arrive at work to see Addie rushing about.

"Mary Lee will lock up got it?" She says and ties her hair back into a messy bun on her head.