Chapter 3 - Passing Time

I decide to go to the marina again. Maybe it's just some tourists visiting Alola, or maybe Hau happens to be right. Maybe Lillie is coming back, and I can finally ask her all the questions as want to ask her! No, no, what am I thinking?! I'm just building up false hope...
I start to get slightly impatient, and so I visit the timetable building and ask when the ship from Kanto will be arriving.
"The next ferry to arrive from the Kanto region is scheduled to dock at six o'clock," the assistant says with a smile. I sigh.
"Okay. Thanks," I say, before heading back home again, not knowing what to do.
"Honey, you've got a letter!" Mom says excitedly, running up to me as I return home. She sees that I'm feeling down, and is clearly trying to cheer me up.
"Thanks," I mumble, taking and opening the letter. I gasp - it's from... Gladion?

Sun,

In fear that this letter may be intercepted or read by someone unintended, please come to Aether Paradise quickly. I have news that only you can know. Come as fast as possible, and bring no-one with you but your Pokemon. Meet me at the house behind the facility. Our meeting must remain a secret. Silvally and I will be waiting.

~ Gladion

I am skeptical about going at first. It might be a trap, but Gladion wouldn't do that.
I sigh. At least it will take up some time until six, right?