Chapter To: Refusing and clinging

This was wrote at 3:24 am. Do my judge, lol, enjoy.

Tord kept staying on matt's leg, refusing to get off. Matt kinda, thought this was weird but also didn't really react proper.
Edd was laughing his ass off while Tom was teasing Tord.

"Tord, just touch the water.." Matt says." N.O." Tord says back. Matt sighs." I'm making you." Matt started walking further, the more the water was getting near Tord. "AAAA-" "pfft-" "Commie is a giiirrrrrrrllllllll!!" "SHUSH JEHOVAH!!" As the water almost touched Tord, Matt thought he won. OoooooOOOOOh he was wrong

As he thought Tord was gonna touch the water, He felt someone legit clinging on his waist now and arms wrapped around his stomach. He looked to see Tord, clinging onto him still but now just basically like a koala. Tom walks over and burst out laughing "E-EDD LOOK AT THISSSSS-" he was basically dying. Edd came over and started crying and laughing. Matt was even more red now. The waves we're coming too, now their both screwed. Edd and Tom cheered."Tord is gonna touch the water!!" Tord realised the wave and as soon as it came, Tord freaked the fuck out and climbed to where his hands are on his *COUGH* chest area *COUGH* and his legs we're around his stomach. Matt was probably now like a tomato now. Tom and edd started laughing again." COMMIE CAN'T EVEN HAVE SOME WATER TOUCH HIM AHAHA-" "Shut up!" Tord says. "T-Tord...Your--" "Yes I know shush!" Tord says, no shits even.

Matt thought, then got a plan. 'This should work...' Matt thought.

I mean, it's inescapable. Ain't it?

Lol, cliff hanger :D doesn't anyone like cliffhanger?! Anyway, I hope ya enjoyed, Next one soon!