Moring after 💜

I started to get ready for my long had mission that vince has set me to do for him. Which of course he thinks I am capable of doing which I really think that I am not cable of . I mean yes I have won a lot matches and yes I have been woman's champion more then once but still. They have devil gene in them and have the power fist in them which is even worse.  

When I got up that's all I was thinking about , so much that I walked into the door which was not helpful for me anyway. I headed to the bathroom and got a shower and brushed my teeth etc. When I was finish doing that I got my suitcase out my closet and started to pack my things on what I was going to bring to the tournament and my wrestling outfit too .

When suddenly I got a message from vince saying my plane leaves in two hours and I was thinking just great am not even ready yet and my plane leaves in two hours . When I read that I quickly changed , put on bit a make up . I zipped my suitcase and head out of the door locking it from be hide me .

I headed for my car and went straight to the air port to catch my flight to Tokyo Japan for the tournament which of course I was scared about . So I had put on kpop to cool me down from the stress I was feeling of.
https://youtu.be/Amq-qlqbjYA
https://youtu.be/rrZxGvUSeAE
The songs listen too and many more.

I arrived to the airport and parked my car in my spot until I returned which was in the hands of Eddie . I walked into the airport all ready I could see all the fighters Julia , king , lily so many more but Jin caught my eye the most he was wearing shades but I could tell it was him due to many people falling him . Suddenly I heard a voice say to me

"You must be Paige " she said
I turned around to see Alisa , of course one of best fighters in the world in my opinion anyway.
"Yea I am " I said laughing
"We sit right next to each other on the plane , how exiting " she said with excitement .
"Yep very , sorry who are you?" I said with nervous laugh.
"Alisa bosconovitch " she said with a smile and putting her hand out ready me shake it
" Paige moonlight " I said shaking her hand .

Suddenly she stopped and looked scared and was about ask her what's wrong but I thought it was a bad idea because I recall the voice I heard it was jins .

" hey Alisa and wanna introduce me to your friends " with a half smile.
"Paige " she said scared
I mean no offence or anything but he is not even that scary I mean I have seen scary people then him but if that was she is scared of them that her opinion
Just stop the weird stuff which is happening I just started to finish what she was saying.

" yep that's me , I also will be entering the tournament, sorry I mean your tournament " I said with smile

"Haha yeah my tournament, I like you your very smart you know unlike some people" he said with a smile

Well vince did say my charm always worked and I guess he was right and I like were this is going too got target right in my way .

"Haha thanks that means a lot " I said with a smile .
"Your welcome " he said with a wink .

Omg he is such a flirt but for so odd reason I was liking it I mean this never happened before to me never .

We stared make our way to the plane were I was going sit with Alisa but Jin said I have sit with him on his private jet just me and him which sounds cool and stuff but I felt bad for not sitting next to her . I told her I was so sorry and stuff but she was like it's not your fault it Jin he always like this and stuff like that . Which I agree on with her.

After that I got on plane with him and it set of . This was going be a quite exciting next couple of hours for me I guess.