72

Tirsdag 7: 56

I walked through the streets near the high school taking advantage of the fresh air flying through my long brown hair realizing how much my hair had grown in the last few months.

I pulled out some smooth locks from my face before taking my phone into the back pocket of my jeans as Company-Justin Bieber began to ring through my headphones letting me increase the volume with a slight smile on my lips.

It seemed that I had been unable to stop smiling since last night. Part of me knew it was partly thanks to Chris but I did not want to recognize it yet. The feeling of our kiss was still obsessing me and not really on a good path.

How we were even supposed to start a relationship if I could barely kiss him without feeling this feeling of discomfort in the hollow of my chest.

I did not want to impose that kind of weight on Chris. Especially when he really seemed to take it all seriously.

I knew I was perfectly wrong about the brown but I was almost sure he was willing to go up a serious relationship with me.

A thought that had the gift of speeding up my heartbeats in a good and a bad way at once.

Anyway, I was trying to disregard theses thoughts ever since I was trying to remember that I had to at least give a chance to this date thing.

Maybe it was just because Bastian had been the only boy I'd kissed before Chris. But still, I had not really felt this discomfort with Maksim. Actually, I had absolutely feel nothing with the brown. It was as if I were pressing my lips against a girl's. Or a wall. In the end, the result remained the same.

But with Chris, I had felt something. I was almost sure that I liked it at first, but after that the feeling had faded away.

However, I did not really want to give that much thought before lunch. I wanted to go back to my old self. Without the problems and dramas the boys brought with them. I really thought so when

I told Maksim that I wanted to give more importance to my wonderful friends.

And it seems that this was going to start with Noora as I soon found the beautiful blonde making her way to the Nissens portal, a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Sætre !" I waved my hand as the beautiful blonde with red lips turned her head in my direction letting me enjoy my converse flat as I rushed into a race to join her by tying my arm to her as soon as I was at her height. "Hi, girl !"

Noora immediately left a slight chuckle at my high-in-color mood before she waved her eyebrows in my direction with malice. "Someone is in a good mood today. Does that have to be with a certain Fuckboy ?"

"Don't start." I sighed, rolling my eyes with a playful air as we entered the courtyard of Nissens collecting curious looks as usual. "Anyway, how's my favorite couple going ?"