"Auditions"

Tɧҽ ŋҽҳt ɖaʏ...

Today was the day, the auditions for the competition held by Buster Moon was the latest buzz throughout the entire city, animals of all shapes and sizes woke up early and head on down to be the first auditioners, to impress the koala host himself, and a few hours later, huge crowds of animals lined up, from small to large, thin or thick, prey or predator all types from all ages were in line for the competition. Meanwhile Jamie was still sleeping on her bed exhasuted from last night, soft snores escaping her lips being a heavy sleeper and all, then the buzzing sound from her modern rectangular shaped clock, waking up, finding the noise aggravating, eyes closed she grasps on her phone and checks the time '8AM' in the morning it said. She groaned tiredly and face planted her face on the pillow...

————————————————

A few minutes passed and our main character got up and decided to eat breakfast. (Not being able to sleep anymore was one of the excuses) Ginnifer came back into the apartment from buying a few things from the department store, that were for her human friend, to help make a good first impression at Mr. Moon and all, also requested her boss if she could take a day off from work and so she have her focus on Jamie, naking sure she's all prepared wity doing her vocal warm ups.

In the middle of prep up, Jason and Tiny arrived early for support. Helped when they were given the opportunity, the two male foxes did her hair and the female bunny applied a bit of make up, even if Jamie had zero interests in make up, but Ginn put a light amount of make up on, not adding too much, understanding her friend's hate towards make up. Afterwards, gets a few shopping bags from the living room and hands them to Jamie, inside were new pairs of clothing. (What she'll wear or look like is displayed on this picture below)

Once she was done, Jamie takes a good look at herself in front of a mirror almost seeing a completely different person there

Once she was done, Jamie takes a good look at herself in front of a mirror almost seeing a completely different person there. She looked pretty good, a smile was spread across her lips as she turned to the door out of the bedroom, making her way towards the living room where her friends were, taking a quick peek seeing the three animals talking and awaiting to see their little super star...

She stepped out and walked in nervously, the light cascading her face  and body, showing the light blush on her cheeks, seeing the two boys stare in astonishment with Ginnifer smiling happily letting an excited squeal out. "So... How do I look?" She stuttered out, smiling nervously and waited for their responses.

"You look hot sweetie!" Tiny hooted with an astonished look of approval, his two friends shocked on his word choice. Jamie blushing shyly, as the orange fox spoke up. "Anyways...  You look great, J." Jason added, a grin on his face arms crossed. The teenager turning over to her bunny friend and giggled "Ginn?" "You look beautiful, I'm so excited!" She squealed lightly, excitement building inside of her and gets up onto her feet, grabbing the car keys and her bag "Aw thanks guys, you're all so kind-"