Goodbyes Are So Hard

*1 week later*

I-I'm gonna miss you. " Harry croaks.

"I'm gonna miss you more." I say and he hugs me again. Louis was hugging Eleanor, Zayn was hugging Perrie, and Liam hugging Danielle.

"Now give me a kiss." Harry says and puckers his blotchy lips. I kiss them and keep them there.

"Goodbye Blondie." He says and I shake my head.

"No goodbyes. Just, see you later." I say and he nods.

"See ya later, Blondie." He says with a smirk.

"See ya later, Noodles. I love you." I say and let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

"I love you too." He says and kisses me softly.

"I'm going to miss you so much." I say, my voice cracking at the end.

"I'm going to miss you more lovely." He says, his voice also cracking. I'm going to miss him. Our long talks at night, telling him about my day when he was at an interview, or another concert. Kissing his soft, plump lips everyday. I'm going to miss his presence. His long hugs. When he squeezes me when he hasn't seen me in a few hours.

"Do you have to go?" I ask him and he nods slowly.

"I'm sorry baby. If I could stay, I would. I promise." He tells me and I nod.

"It's okay. I know you would stay if you could." I say and he smiles softly.

"Just remember one thing?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I say and he lets out an uneven sigh.

"Just remember that we are forever and always. If anything happens over this short, three week tour, we will be together through it the whole way." He says and it got me suspicious. Is something going to happen?

"What do you mean? Is something going to happen?" I say and he shakes his head.

"I don't know. It's just the paparazzi. They might turn something that's not a big deal into one. You know what I mean?" He says and I nod my head. I understand now. He is just looking out for me, that's all.

"Yeah, I understand. You're just looking out for me. I will wear a cap when I leave the house so fans won't bombard me and all that." I say.

"Harry! It's time to go now!" Louis' shaky voice said.

"See you later Blondie." Harry says and I sigh.

"See you later Noodles." I say and he gives me a last long kiss before he leaves. I'm going to miss him so much. At least I will be able to go meet the other boys girlfriends and hang out with them. I look around and still see all three of them huddled up, crying into each other. I walk over to them and they look up at me.

"Hey. I'm Sierra." I say and they smile at me.

"Hi. We've heard so much about you." Eleanor says and I smile.

"All good things, I hope." I say and they let out a shaky laugh.

"All good things. Harry won't shut up about you. Which is a good thing, I promise!! The boy has fallen head over heels for you." Perrie says and I blush.

"Awe. My Noodles loves me." I say and they give me a weird look.

"What?" Danielle asks. I laugh and slap my thigh.

"That's what I call him. I call him Noodles, and he calls me Blondie." I say and they smile.

"That's cute." Eleanor says and smiles at me.

"You're so pretty!! I'm so jealous!" I gush at the three beautiful girls in front of me. They blush and smile.

"You're beautiful too Sierra!! It's so nice to finally meet you!" Danielle says.

"Thanks Danielle." I say with a small blush creeping onto my face.

"Oh, I heard that you used to be a Louis girl before you liked Harry. " Eleanor says and she smiled. "Bad choice."

I laugh and so does she.

"But we love him." I say and she nods.

"He's my Boo bear." She says and I smile.

"You two are too cute." I say, smiling.

"What about you and Harry? How long has it been?" She asks me.

"We've been going on for two months almost." I say and they smile.

"That's cute." Perrie says.

"Thanks. How come I am just meeting you guys?? How long have you guys been in Maryland?" I ask them.

"Well, I came here for tour, and the girls came with me. We got here about two days ago. And now I have a two week vacation here." Perrie says and I nod.

"We could go back to my house. If you guys want to." I say and they nod, smiling.

"Sounds good. So, on our way there, we want to hear about you and your family." Danielle says.

"Okay. So I live in Salisbury Maryland, and we are Baltimore Maryland, so it will take us about three or four hours to get to my place." I say, sticking my tongue out a little.

"It's okay. You will have enough time to talk." Perrie says and winks at me. I smile at her and we head out to my car. I get in the drivers seat, Eleanor sits in the passenger seat, and Perrie and Danielle sat in the back seat.

"So tell me about your parents." Eleanor says as I start the car.

"Well, my parents don't live with each other, which I don't mind. My dad is really funny. He can always lighten me up when I'm in the worst mood. He is a protective dad, like one of the worst. But I love it. It makes me feel loved. He rarely ever drinks, its like once in a blue moon he drinks. And he is childish, like a teenager. He plays video games. Sometimes we play together, and if I'm wining, he'll push me off the bed so he can get ahead and win." I say with a smile plastered on my face.

"He sounds like an amazing dad. I never had a father like that." Eleanor says. My eyes soften and I rub her leg.

"I'm sorry." I say and she gives me the best smile she can.

"It's okay. Now, what about your mom?" She says and I look in the center mirror to see Perrie and Danielle listening.

"That's the hard part." I mumble and sigh.

"Why?" Perrie asks and I sigh again.

"Well, my mom is a lot like my dad. She likes to watch Disney movies. She makes funny jokes, she likes video games. She acts like a teenager. She loves to laugh. Oh, her laugh. It's contagious. She can make anyone laugh with just one look. But then she started drinking again. And taking drugs. She, she got away from me. She then went to jail. She went to jail a month or two ago and I miss her. I want my mom back." I say sniffling.

"Oh honey. I'm so sorry." Eleanor says and rubs my leg this time.

"It's okay. Don't worry. She deserves it." I say and smile.

"You're strong. You know that right?" Perrie says to me and I sigh.

"Yeah, I know." I say.

"Do you have any siblings?" Danielle asks me and I nod.

"Yeah. I have two brothers and two sisters. They are all younger than me, except my one older brother. He is twenty seven. My younger sisters are eight and seven. My younger brother is twelve." I say and they smile a small bit.

"You seem to have a kinda lovely family, if you know what I mean." Eleanor says and I smile.

"Yeah I do I guess." I say and we go silent. I put the radio on and Troublemaker by Olly Murs came on.

"Omg I love this song!!" I say and start singing along.

😘😘😘hey lovelies. Tell me how I did!! Thanks for everything!😘😘😘