Chapter 2

·(Y/n)'s POV·~

I walked out of the infirmary to be met with blue eyes. I jumped back in shock and punched the man without a second thought. "What the hell!!" he yelled as he touched his cheek, where I punched him. "Not my fault you scared the lights out of me!!". "She has a point sting." Rouge said from behind the blonde. "You're supposed to be on my side, Rouge!!" Sting shot back.

I giggled, which catched the 2 dragon slayer's attention. "I believe we haven't properly introduced ourselves yet. And When I say "we", I actually mean the 2 of you." I pointed at them expectantly. Sting sighed and ran a hand through his blonde locks, which caused me to blush. "I'm Sting Eucliffe. A light dragon slayer." he pointed his thumb at his chest, proudly. So he's a cocky bastard.. "I'm Rouge Chenney. A shadow dragon slayer." Rouge' voice was monotone, as if he could care less about the situation.

"I'm surprised that you don't know who we are," Sting got close to my face..too much for my own comfort. "Who exactly are you?". I pushed him away and walked away from the 2 of them. "Oh, you know. Just the random girl that fell down a mountain and suddenly landed on you~. Nothing special," it was clearly sarcasm as I started walking down the stairs. It looked like we were in the 2nd floor of the guild. "Now if you excuse me. I'll be going now. I have to get my friend back." I couldn't just forget about Knight and leave him there all alone without me.

"Friend? When you fell on us, we didn't see anyone else with you" Rouge walked down the stairs with me. "I know that. But I already know where he might be." When the 2 males heard that her friend was a male as well, a tang of jealousy hit them. "We're going with you. You know to.. Uh-.. To make sure you don't leave or anything." Sting babbled out. "Hm? Alright, thats okay with me." I smiled at the both of them as I continued to walk down the steps.

~·3rd POV·~

As (y/n) smiled at them and continued to walk down the steps, 2 dragon slayer were blushing from her action. "Are you coming or what!" the (h/c)-haired girl yelled from the guild doors. "Y-yea! We're coming!" Sting responded as he and Rouge catched up to her.

The 3 of them walked out of the guild. They walked in silence, not a single word being said. "Where are you taking us? You didn't exactly tell us." Rouge asked oh so curiously. (Y/n) stopped walking. "We're going back to my guild. I just have to tell the master that I'm leaving Fairy Tail" she responded. At the word of Fairy Tail, both of the dragon slayers stayed quiet.

The silence was quiet enough to make (Y/n) shudder. "So you're a mage in Fairy Tail?" sting asked pointing at her. "Former member" (y/n) corrected. Unknown to them, they were already a few feet away from the FairyTail guild. The guild where she was forgotten. The guild where she made so many smiles. The guild where her family was.

(Y/n) sighed and turned to the 2 boys. "The 2 of you stay here and wait for me."