Prologue

Crushes... every girl has had at least one crush in their entire life.
Insignificant as they are just a random human they believed was either extremely hot or someone to just nice to stare at...
Though never did I ever think that my 15 year old self was crushing on a guy that would change EVERYTHING.
Chase Rogerson was his name... who wouldn't have a crush on him?!
He was a human one would define as part of God's prize collection of creations, he was everything! From one of the hottest guys you'd ever meet, he had the best body I'd ever seen and such definite features from his muscles to the tiniest details of his eye lashes.
To being an excellent football player, and not just any player he even went on to captaining his team and leading the team to one of their greatest victories, and he was also smart, funny and so caring and kind.. Yes, I stalked him a lot! Don't judge. Every girl is guilty of it.
Though to me he was just a guy in school who was a senior that I watched through out my high school carrier, I never spoke to him and I kinda just accepted that we never really would speak. Like I mean why would he? His girlfriend was one of the hottest girls in school and so were all his exes, and me? Well I was just plain old Samantha Williams.
How to put this?... for starters I don't have the best body. The best definition of my body would be a popsicle. I'm wide, flat and have tiny legs. I have no ass or boobs. So basically I'm a disproportionate mess. My hair looks like a lodging place for crows. My grades are average and basically I was completely out of his league and he probably didn't even know who I was... or so I thought.