Forever

Selena's POV:

I woke up extremely early. I had to say my goodbyes. The only person I wanted to visit, was Troy.

I didn't even notify him that I was coming. I was afraid of telling him I was doing so and then have him being mad at me for stomping out.

I drove over there and I was so nervous. I approached his front door and took a second to knock.

I knocked and waited. Instead of Troy answering, it was his parents. I asked to speak to Troy.

They let me in and I went up to Troy's room. I knocked and he said, "come in".

"Hey," I said as he quickly got up and walked toward me. He hugged me and asked if I was okay.

He released and looked at me. I told him I was fine, but that I needed to talk to him. He waited for me to say something.

"Look, I need to apologize for the last time I was here," after I said that he had the look like he was going to say it was okay, "No, it wasn't okay. I accused you of such horrible stuff and I can't believe I even thought of it. I just let my emotions get to me, and I'm sorry, Troy. I really am. I know you would never do that. When you said you fought him for Anna, I should have believed you. I wanted to thank you for sticking up for her. I have something to tell you..."

He waited for me to say something. I wasn't sure if I should tell him what happened, but I was going to tell him where I went.

"I went to Jeff's house after I stomped out of here."

"Oh my god, Selena. Are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine and nothing happened. I guess I was curious to find out what happened between you guys. He basically was saying that you and him were fighting for me, but I knew that was bullshit, because you're my best friend, and you would never think of me like that. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for going back. The truth is, I remember everything. I know about Anna and I."

Troy had a shocked look on his face. His eyes got wide and he said, "Selena, are you happy with that?"

"Of course I am. I mean as long as you feel the same was about the whole thing as I do..."

"I do. I never got a chance to tell you before you got brainwashed," he said.

We heard a knock at the door and Troy said, "come in."

Anna came through the door and for the first time in a long time, I looked at her with a deep affection.

She looked at me and turned to Troy saying, "Sorry I didn't know you were having someone over, I'll come back another time."

"Is everything okay," Troy asked as I had finally noticed that she had came in with burning red eyes.

"Um just some Jeff stuff that happened a few days ago, can I talk to you privately?" she said to Troy.

She whispered something to Troy and instantly Troy looked over at me. All I heard her say was, "Is it true?"

"Selena tell her what you just told me," Troy said.

"Troy, no, this isn't a good idea. She doesn't- she can't know-" I said as he cut me off.

"Just trust me. Tell her."

"I remember about us. You and I used to date..." I said embarrassed as I knew she would call me crazy or sick.

"So it's true. I called Jeff after the breakup and he said all these horrible things to me. Then he told me you and I dated..."

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Anna, you asked me to marry you," there were tears coming out of my eyes. I hated that she didn't remember any of it, but the fact that she was finally exposed to the truth, was so good. The thing was, I could see it in her eyes, she was starting to believe it. She didn't need to though, because soon she would remember it all on her own, but I wouldn't be here to see it. Looking at her was like I was looking at her for the first time. She was so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so bad. To feel what I had been missing the past 2 years. I wanted to say goodbye with one last kiss. Instead, that night, I said goodbye to both of them, with a hug, and they didn't even know it was a goodbye.