~1~

Y/n POV~
     "Wake up ugly," I was thrown on the floor. I looked up, Jessica. (If your name is Jessica I'm sorry change the bully's name) I should have known. She smirked and left the room, slamming the door. I sigh, another day, another pain. I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I look in the mirror, ew, I'm disgusting. I turn on the water in the shower, adjusting it so it's nice and warm. I slip out of my clothes and step into the shower. This is nice. Showers calm me, they melt my worries away as the water hits my skin. I wash my hair and body. I turn off the water and grab a towel. Drying myself off once I step out. Still ugly I think as I see my reflection in the mirror. I go into the room I have to myself. I go to the dresser and pull out some ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with 'We're gonna fly' on it.

 I go to the dresser and pull out some ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with 'We're gonna fly' on it

As you can tell I like kpop. I put a leather jacket over it. I slip on my F/c (favorite color) converse high. Looks fine I guess. I head down to the cafeteria. I grab a banana and walk out. Don't wanna piss anyone off with my existence. I go back into my room and grab my laptop. I open YouTube.
Under suggested was a group called bts. I've heard of them before, but I never listened to their music. I clicked on the video, it was called 'Blood Sweat and Tears'.

Hm, not bad. Their vocals are good and so is rap. They have amazing visuals I will say that. The lyrics had good meaning too, I'll check them out more. I continued watching bts music videos. So far my favorites are 'I Need U' and 'Run'. They seem to hold the most meaning from what I've seen. "Calling all children to come down for adoption. Even you y/n," Mrs. Lilian whispered the last part. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

"Okay, there are five different families here who are looking for a child to adopt, so line up youngest to oldest," Mrs. Lilian orders us. I'm the very last, I'm 16 and no one has adopted me yet. There's about 20 kids here, so the interviews take awhile. So far four families interviewed me and didn't want me. One more family left, don't get your hopes up they won't want you, I think to my self. "Y/n, last interview. Don't act like yourself so we can get rid of you." Mrs. Lilian tells me. I roll my eyes and walk into the room.
My eyes go wide, it's bts. What are they doing here? "Two, three, Bang-tan, hello we are bts!" They do their introduction. "I'm y/n," you tell them. "That's a pretty name," the short one says. "Thanks," I fake smile, in my mind I don't think so. "So we are a-" I interrupted the leader. "Kpop idol group called bts. I watched some of your music videos today, but I still don't know your names." They were surprised you knew who they were. "Oh, I'm Rap Monster, but call me Namjoon," The leader starts. "I'm Jin, the eldest." Jin said. "Oh and Jin or Seokjin is fine," he added. "I'm J-hope! I'm you hope~, but you can call me hobi," Hobi is very bubbly. " I'm Suga, call me Yoongi if you like," Yoongi said. They went on with saying their names. "So tell us about yourself and why we should adopt you," Namjoon said. "Um, when I was two my parents died in a car crash, so that's why I'm here. I'm sixteen, yuri hung seventeen on y/b/d. I like kpop, especially Got7, Exo, and Big Bang. I like to dance, but I'm not good at it. Okay, let's see reasons to adopt me," I pause thinking. "Well, I guess to help me really. You see, no one likes me here. Mrs. Lilian said she wants to get rid of me, so will you make her happy I guess?" I ask in a questioning tone. I've never gotten this far, usually I say my name and they ask me to leave. They looked saddened by what I said. "Um, I think that's it, we'll talk about it and inform Mrs. Lilian, thank you." Namjoon says. I wave and leave. I really want to be adopted. Will today be my lucky day?
Bts POV~
"You boys need to be more responsible. To teach you responsibility, I want to you adopt a child and raise it together. This will help with you teamwork also. Call me when you have completed the adoption," Bang PD waved us off. We bowed and left. "Hyung, there's an adoption center near here, want to start there?" Jimin asks Rap Monster. "Sure, let's go,"
Time skip~
"So, who do we want to adopt?" Rap Monster asked the rest of bts. "There was one girl who stuck out," Yoongi started. "Yeah," Jhope agreed. "Let's vote, I think we have our eyes set on the same person," Rap Mon said. "Who voted to adopt y/n?" Rap Mon asked. Everyone raised their hand. "Then it's settled, let's go adopt her," We go to Mrs. Lilian and start the paperwork.
Y/n POV~
I go back to my room and did research on bts. I found videos called 'bangtan bombs' I watched them and laughed. They're crazy! Mrs. Lilian opened my door," I don't know how or why, but pack your bags, you're being adopted," she tells me and leave. I'm shocked. I'm being adopted!? This is amazing! I pack all my clothes away first. It's not much. I then pack a photo of my parents into the suitcase. I grab a duffle bag and put my shoes in it. I pack my laptop up into the bag and zip it. In my backpack I pack my wallet, headphones, phone, and my Big Bang poster.

I head downstairs to see bts finishing up the paperwork. I smile the biggest smile I think possible. I've been accepted.
----
HOPE YOU ENJOYED IM IN A HURRY TO GET READY FOR SOMETHING GOODBYE!!