Chapter 19 - sunny warm

[Dean]

Saturday morning that weekend Dean was awoken by sun streaming through his window and someone knocking at his door. He was about to stand up and get it, but Sam was already at the door. Jo came inside before Sam even had a chance to let her.

"So, it's nice and warm outside. What do you guys say about the beach? Before it gets too cold." She grinned, looking between Dean, who was half asleep, and Sam who was looking at her with a very amused look. "Okay, cool, see you guys at 12?" She then said not waiting for an answer, still grinning. "Bring friends!" She then added on her way out, and was gone.

Sam exchanged looks with Dean, who just sighed. "Can people please stop awakening me at like 6 in the morning?" He groaned running a hand tiredly over his face. He had been so peacefully asleep and then Jo had showed up ruining it, of course, that's what siblings are for.

Sam rolled his eyes at this. "Dean, it's like half past 10." He said dryly, and Dean just waved a hand to shut him up. He didn't care how late it was, it felt very early to him, especially when he was awoken so suddenly.

Dean sat up in bed and then looked at Sam questioningly. "So, beach or what?" He asked and Sam just shrugged, pushing back his dark hair.

"I mean, sure, sounds fun." He reasoned, and Dean nodded, agreeing. They hadn't gone to the beach since school started, and it was getting colder outside, probably soon too cold to go out to the beach, but the weather was very warm this one weekend, so why not.

Sam was already dressed, and texting Eileen to come with them, of course. Dean decided to get up and then find his swimming shorts and a towel, and then put it in a bag he could take with him. The nearest beach was a bit away, so they would have to drive, but it wouldn't take too long.

Sam packed his things too, and the two decided to put it in Dean's car, so that they had it ready. Dean was thinking about asking Cas to come, but he wasn't sure if he would be able to, as he didn't have his number, or knew any of his friends.

Just as they entered the parking lot, the sound of a motorbike came over them, and Dorothy Baum, on her awesome motorbike, with her girlfriend on the back, with her arms around her, came driving. She stopped the motorbike right next to the Winchester boys, and Charlie removed her helmet.

"Hey Winchester, where are you going?" She called out, as Dorothy removed her helmet as well, letting her brown hair fall down her shoulders, and looking, if Dean had to be honest, hot as always.

"We are heading to the beach in a little while, so we're just getting ready." Sam explained, answering for Dean, who nodded, confirming this to be true. Charlie exchanged glances with Dorothy, before grinning back at them.

"Any chance we could join?" Dorothy asked for her girlfriend, and both Winchester boys beamed back at them. Jo had said to bring friends, so Dorothy and Charlie totally counted. Dean thought it could actually be pretty fun to take to the beach, but he was still hoping he might run into Cas somewhere and ask him to come too.

"Sure, we'll be heading of at 12, Jo and her friends will be coming too." Dean explained, grinning. Dorothy and Charlie nodded, and then rolled off to park the motorbike, and probably get their things.

It was still a little while before it was 12 o'clock, so Dean and Sam decided to go sit at one of the benches around campus, and Sam was also waiting to meet up with Eileen before they were supposed to leave.

They sat down not too far from the parking lot, and while Sam was still texting with Eileen to get her to come there, Dean was looking around, to see if he could find a certain blue eyed coffee barista out on campus.

To his luck, he found Cas, sitting quite a bit away from them, but still near enough to see them. He had a piece of paper, and a pencil, it looked, and seemed to be sketching something on it. He was sitting there alone, making Dean feel even more like asking him to come with them.

Dean was about to stand up and head over to him, but he didn't have to, because in that moment Cas looked up, and met eyes with Dean. He gave a smile as he saw him, and Dean smiled back at him, and waved for him to come over.

He did, and soon, he was stood there by the table, beside Dean, grinning. "Morning Dean." He greeted, and Dean smiled back. He had no idea how he had been lucky enough to find Cas outside, now he just hoped he be so lucky that Cas wasn't busy, and could join them.

"Hey Cas." He greeted back. "So Sam and I and some friends were going to head to the beach today, in like 15 minutes time, wanna come?" Dean asked right ahead, getting it over with, like ripping of a band-aid, because he didn't have time to be nervous about it.

Cas looked slightly surprised at Dean, asking this immediatley. Then he grinned and nodded. "Yeah, sure." He said, shrugging. "But I'll need to get a ride with you, if that's possible?" He requested and Dean shrugged, and nodded.

"Yeah, cool." Dean agreed to it, knowing that he'd fine have space for Cas too, as only Sam would be riding with him. Eileen had her own car. "Just get your things, and meet us at the parking lot, it's the black '67-" Dean was cut off.

"Chevy Impala." Cas finished, smiling slightly. "Yeah, I remember." He then added, and disappeared before Dean even had a chance to comment on it. He couldn't help but grin widely, as he had not expected Cas to actually remember what he had told him about himself. This sure would be an interesting day.

________________

Hii, hope you're enjoying this lol, I'm just having fun, probably being cheesy, sorry about that :p still hope it's okay <3

I'm bad at updating sorryyy 'bout that