UNM 2gether (again)

I had dreams of the old times all night.

I gotta regret, seeing so many people and meeting Ariana, Justin, Derulo AND Selena made me feel so much better but still. I feel depressed.

When I opened my eyes I saw that I was hugging... Jinger? What? Omg...

I pulled away really fast. She was still sleeping. This felt so wrong! And the worst thing was that I couldn't remember what happened last night!

No,no,no... Y was I hugging her?!

I would wake her up and ask her but she was all that calm... Omg!

I just can't help thinking of it! What if we done something yesterday!?

I would never ever forgive myself!

I was all that terrified! I jumped and fell of the bed, as a result to wake her up.

She looked at me and smiled.

I'm so done with my life.

She said:

Jing: Hii
Me: he, hey
Jing: good morning

She said that and then moaned while stretching.

Jing: Y r u on the floor?
Me: I fell off the bed.
Jing:really? How?
Me: I got scared
Jing: of what?
Me: why were we sleeping together? And why were we hugging?
Jing: oh u don't remember? Last night...
Me: please don't tell me I don't wanna know! Omg I hate my life!
Jinger: what the heck r u talking about?
Me: uh..
Jinger: yesterday I was crying alone in this bed and u came here and hugged me so I could stop but u were too tired so I guess u just fell asleep! What did u think of?
Me: oh... I...
Jinger: u really think of me like a bitch right?! How could u even think that I could cheat on Marcus with my bestie boyfriend!?? Not even in a million years! U may be twinning Marcus but u have nothing to do with him! I wish vera will find herself a trustable BF... If she'll wake up...

She said that and left the room. I just sat on the bed and holde my head. Maybe she's right. Veronica is such a good person he could find whoever she wanted to be her BF. But instead of this she choosed me... I never was and I'll never be enough for you her! I'm an awful boyfriend and friend...

I started tearing. After some tears I remembered the last time I cried. It was then... When we got hit by those rocks.. I was holding Veronica. I was convinced that we wouldn't make it. We couldn't be together alive. I thought it's over.. I felt like these were my last thoughts.

Remembering all these made me even more sad. I started crying harder. I didn't really care if this wasn't manly. I just had to. I lost everyone's i love and I cared about. Even Emma wrote all of these letters hating on Veronica. I'm the one who needs to get hated.

In a couple of minutes I felt someone hugging me.

Without even thinking I hugged back because that was what I really needed.

When I looked up, I saw my.. My brother!

I thought I was having a dream or something but no! He was there, alive, hugging me.

I noticed that he looked very sad.

I didn't even say anything n just hugged him that tight, that when I pulled away I thought I killed him.

This was just too good to be real!

I never ever had been not talking to my brother for that much!

He couldn't understand tho, because he were.. Asleep. Or whatever this situation is.

After the hug I explained him a lot about what happened. And why I was sad...

Luckily he wasn't mad at me, like Jinger, but he was totally understanding to me.

We've been talking like this for hours. We totally forgot about the others and that we had to tell them that Marcus is awake.

Who cares? I got my brother back!

(666 words Omg 😂)