Host Club Transfer

Haruhi's POV

I've known Tamaki Senpai was crazy for awhile now.... but when he announced our latest adventure, I wondered if he should be commited...

"A NEW SCHOOL? " I snapped, glaring at him. 

" Can I take Usa-Chan?" 

" Tamaki, this is very unorthodox..."

"Yeah."

"WE'LL GO IF HARUHI DOES!" 

Tamaki raised his hands, smiling widely. 

"Think of it as ..expanding our fame, increasing our fans! This new school will introduce us to people from other animes, other types of life! Think about it, we can meet incredibly influential people, and Honey can make more friends, and... um... Mori can ... um, be challenged by skilled martial artists! And I'm sure the twins can find someone fun to hang out with!" 

Kyoya sighed. "Fine. We'll try it for three months. "

################################

"WELCOME STUDENTS TO ANIME NATION HIGH SCHOOL! BENDERS,DEMONS. NINJAS, SHINIGAMI, PIRATES, AND HOSTS, PLEASE ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME! THIS IS OUR FIRST STEP TO PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING! "

"Nice speech.... but who is that girl?" Hikaru asked, staring at the one standing on the tiny stage outside the huge school. 

Kaoru laughed. " You don't know? That's Inuyasha... remember, he has a show on latye at night?" 

"Oh, yeah, the angry sword guy...." 

"Hey, I have a sword ,too, and I'm not mad." Spoke a voice behind the twins. 

Kaoru shrieked and clung to Hikaru. "WHO ARE YOU?" 

The silver haired boy laughed. "Toshiro Hitsugaya. You must be the Hitachiin twins. I enjoy watching the adventures of normal people."