Prologue

In the year of 2023 a catastrophe unlike any other hit the world,a virus that would kill almost half of the world's population.Our current year is 2119, the catastrophe happened 102 years ago.Not many of us have survived, but the ones that survived the sun kiss virus created The Divisions or clans as most call them. Their is the Skull Clan that covers themselves in tattoos and kills anyone who crosses paths with them,Then there's the Old Louisiana Clan or for short OL, they are known strength for their voodoo and drunkards, it's best to stay from them if you know what's good for you.The Native Clan focuses preserving our culture and keeping our artifacts safe from thieves, though not many people are allowed to see them but they allow a certain few to see the relics of our past, but only to keep our history alive.

And the Black Sand Clan where it's all about survival of the fittest, they take anyone in, but then they turn you into a soldier and make you fight each other until you reach a high enough rank to meet the guy in charge. Then last but not least their is the Quipster Clan. Not most join for the fear of losing their arms and having branded tongues by the Quipsters, they like to make jokes and push you around and use you as their little pawn, all of us who survived cower in fear of The Divisions, frightened that we'll be their next recruit or that we're next to have them kick our bucket.This story is about the one who disobeyed the will. My name is Aaru, and this is my story.